Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caldecott

Workington v York

44 posts in this topic

Sounded a decent enough effort by the team but the usual errors and indiscipline cost them dear in the end. Looks like that's the end of three years in the Chamionship. Time to take a step back, rebuild and comeback stronger

We have to, HAVE TO, win both matches left, and even then have to rely on other teams not getting bonus points.

I'd like to think I'm an optimist, but I just can't see us staying up now.

Where did it all go so wrong!? We were in the playoffs ffs!

Coaching and playing staff not good enough for this level i'm afraid,the worst team finishes bottom!!!!!

Coaching and playing staff not good enough for this level i'm afraid,the worst team finishes bottom!!!!!

I wouldn't be too hard on the lads as they put everything in tonight to try and get the win. They looked sharp with ball in hand and always looked capable of scoring. Our lads were out on their feet, this being their 7th game in 25 days and where some of them got the energy for the last 20 minutes I don't know!!

Your number 6 (Brown?) had a very good game and was always organising your moves, etc,.

I wouldn't be too hard on the lads as they put everything in tonight to try and get the win. They looked sharp with ball in hand and always looked capable of scoring. Our lads were out on their feet, this being their 7th game in 25 days and where some of them got the energy for the last 20 minutes I don't know!!

Your number 6 (Brown?) had a very good game and was always organising your moves, etc,.

Hard world professional sport,it's all about the result in the end.To avoid relegation you've got to more than just try,you've got to win!

thought your boys played well and were arguably the better team on the night. plenty of pace and a very good kicking game. watching you last night your certainly not the worst team in the league.

thought your boys played well and were arguably the better team on the night. plenty of pace and a very good kicking game. watching you last night your certainly not the worst team in the league.

You say were not the worst team in the league but we are going down and finishing rock bottom it looks like, so we can't be any better then most teams.

Wish someone would lock this thread, it's embarrassing.

A number of posts hidden and thread locked as requested.