Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

South Wakefield Sharks

League Express on line

6 posts in this topic

I've recently bought an I-pad, which is quite a technical jump for me as I've only ever used a basic mobile phone before.

Subscribed to get League Express as a download, but it's taking forever to download. Is this normal, or am I just unlucky with this one? My edition of the Metro downloaded no probs today & 40-20 mag came through no probs last week.

There are no known problems with the app. Seems to be working fine for me on a standard ipad. Anyone else having problems with it?

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

If download problems persist and there is no other problem with your internet connection at the time, email help@pocketmags.com with your username and details of the problem. They will look into it for you.

There are no known problems with the app. Seems to be working fine for me on a standard ipad. Anyone else having problems with it?

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

If download problems persist and there is no other problem with your internet connection at the time, email help@pocketmags.com with your username and details of the problem. They will look into it for you.

Thanks. Deleted it and re-installed. App is very good and it's really easy to read the paper on line.