Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

town vs york

28 posts in this topic

does anyone know if we picked up anymore knocks from the game yesterday. i think callum and mossop should be ok to return if needed, but not sure if ell is on holiday before or after the game. were going to be struggling but hopefully widnes offer us 5 to freshen things up.

please win by 12 or more lads lol

I think Stacky is on his honey moon so we could do with Lawson and a prop Hulme and craven.

York are fighting for their survival so will be up for this one. I would like us to win this one so to finish top of the pile in cumbria (league placings)as we deserve to. Not a lot in it. Town 26 york 18. I wouldn't even like to guess at what team we will field. York fans talking about their team being fatigued. Tell us about it! !!

There is not a lot between FLYNN and CALDER,S on the high ball, i would like to see DAWSON giving a chance out there ??

Paddys return of the ball Is superb, I like him and I do like calderwood too but I just hope whoever takes that Wing spot goes over for a hatrick

Up the town

York pretty much have to win this one so I expect quite a battle. Hope we get a decent crowd to get behind our lads and cheer them home to a good win.

York have to win every game left and they need results to go there way, but i can't see them stopping up

York have to win every game left and they need results to go there way, but i can't see them stopping up

not when you beat them on thursday scott lol

acton,mossop,coward and callum all in line for a return.

With Mossop back very hard to choose at centre detween him Mooris and Conner??

With Mossop back very hard to choose at centre detween him Mooris and Conner??

morris will surely play interchange 2nd row as thats where hes been over recent weeks.

Come on a win by more than 12 please. You owe us after letting Keighley come back last week. Remember it could put you safe in the play offs

Come on a win by more than 12 please. You owe us after letting Keighley come back last week. Remember it could put you safe in the play offs

Hmmm.. not so sure, we could have done with the bonus point last sunday!

no stack or coward tonight. does anyone know if were getting any dual reg?

Is Jarrad on his honeymoon ? I find that unbelievable at this stage of the season, we could have been fighting for survival in tonights game.

Whoever we have playing let's just get down to DP and give them a good send off in our last home game, they deserve it.

UP THE TOWN

yeah stacky is on his honeymoon. to be fair everyone is entitled to have a honeymoon and enjoy one of the best days of there lives. im sure most on this board took time off work to go on one so why cant a player. bigger things than rugby im afraid.

yeah stacky is on his honeymoon. to be fair everyone is entitled to have a honeymoon and enjoy one of the best days of there lives. im sure most on this board took time off work to go on one so why cant a player. bigger things than rugby im afraid.

sorry wonky I have to disagree with you on that.genrally there seems to have been a number of absences in a very important season for various reasons. Its semi professional sport in the league below SL and dropping down to C1 would have been unthinkable with a player exodus to barrow and shaven etc. I am sure a fev fan said on here it wouldnt happen at their club.

Is Jarrad on his honeymoon ? I find that unbelievable at this stage of the season, we could have been fighting for survival in tonights game.

Whoever we have playing let's just get down to DP and give them a good send off in our last home game, they deserve it.

UP THE TOWN

Christ Uni 106, who's to say Jarrad hasn't just arranged to go on a break now that we are safe, he may well have been available for us if we were in the . Jarrads commitment to the club surely can not be questioned, he has been a role model to many and has always put the club first, I hope he enjoys his break he deserves it. 

But ye lets get down and give the lads a good send off, they have done us proud. :bye:

sorry wonky I have to disagree with you on that.genrally there seems to have been a number of absences in a very important season for various reasons. Its semi professional sport in the league below SL and dropping down to C1 would have been unthinkable with a player exodus to barrow and shaven etc. I am sure a fev fan said on here it wouldnt happen at their club.

he might have only booked it after we were looking to be safe. lets be honest weve been safe since we beat leigh.

he might have only booked it after we were looking to be safe. lets be honest weve been safe since we beat leigh.

fair point wonky but I didnt mention any individual player I meant genrally and for various reasons over the season as a whole