Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Stack

31 posts in this topic

According to a couple of Leigh fans stack has signed for them

If he has signed for leigh I think he deserves to play at a bigger club with ambition you lot turned the corner when he signed for you class player

If he has signed for leigh I think he deserves to play at a bigger club with ambition you lot turned the corner when he signed for you class player

so does rooney swift doran & hand deserve to play at bigger clubs I am sure kells would take them off your hands

strong rumours around Barrow Leigh have also signed Liam Harrison

Nearly silly season morty where allsorts of rubbish will be rumoured.

Leigh are always struggling for cash so I wouldn't believe everything they here although I do expect one lad to be going there for sure from town

stack signed a 2 year deal with us, so this rumour will be bullsh##. why we would he leave for leigh? he lives in cumbria, works for the club and recently quoted on saying how much he loves town. and they would have to pay the club a fee which i doubt they could.

Just 2 lads on Facebook saying they have signed stack Brennan Ellis from cas and Sam Barlow, I don't believe it one bit he's under contract with us got a good job

Just 2 lads on Facebook saying they have signed stack Brennan Ellis from cas and Sam Barlow, I don't believe it one bit he's under contract with us got a good job

I've heard the rumour Brennan to Leigh shame if he goes been class for us

just read that facebook crack sounds like the leigh fans have got stack and acton mixed up says their signing a town prop

just read that facebook crack sounds like the leigh fans have got stack and acton mixed up says their signing a town prop

yeah rumours are acton will go to leigh if town cant match the offer.

yeah rumours are acton will go to leigh if town cant match the offer.

thats not a rumour mate its the truth, straight from the horses mouth or should i say BULLS mouth

thats not a rumour mate its the truth, straight from the horses mouth or should i say BULLS mouth

just hope town can make him a good offer.

But only if they can afford to!!!

Town have made him an offer,it is upto acton which is the better one.I would expect the offer from Leigh which i have heard(hearsay)would be the better one which included a house and 5 miles away his present home,but you never know town might up there offer especially with thackery moving on to aussie they might give him what he was earning?.I would go to the top to keep jamie acton has i think he will be one of the top props in the country sooner rather than later.

I don't think it can be stressed too much how important the 2014 season is to clubs like Town due to the re-structuring. With upwards of 4 or 5 clubs being relegated to Championship 1 it is imperative that we finish in the top 9 to retain our place in the new SL 2. Of course every other Championship club is thinking the same and good recruiting has never been more important. I see Jamie Acton as a good recruit and if it is correct that Thacks is going down under then Acton should be a definite recruit worth paying for.

I don't think it can be stressed too much how important the 2014 season is to clubs like Town due to the re-structuring. With upwards of 4 or 5 clubs being relegated to Championship 1 it is imperative that we finish in the top 9 to retain our place in the new SL 2. Of course every other Championship club is thinking the same and good recruiting has never been more important. I see Jamie Acton as a good recruit and if it is correct that Thacks is going down under then Acton should be a definite recruit worth paying for.

I agree with what you say Keith, but is it worth bankruting the club to make the top 9?

I agree with what you say Keith, but is it worth bankruting the club to make the top 9?

certainly not. getting relegated wont finish the club. seen as though we would have the chance to bounce straight back up. everyone said if we didnt go up last year we would be finished but the likes of oldham are managing just fine.

Who's talking about banrupting the club? At the end of the 2014 season when up to 5 current Championship will drop to Championship 1, it will be much harder to get back up especially if there is only 1 team promoted from that league. All SL2 clubs from 5th to 12th will be receiving between £200k and £150k, whilst Championship 1 clubs will receive about £75k each. With all the extra travel and players losing more time at work,etc, I think there's more chance of a club going bankrupt in that league.

Being really ambitious a team finishing in the top 4 of SL2 picks up either £650k, £600k, £550k or £500k!!