Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1945 onwards

Cheer leaders

6 posts in this topic

Last season I said the cheer leaders forming two lines for the teams to run between was poinless because most ignored them. This is because the entrance is not central. I suggested they form one line at the railway side of the entrance.  The same applies at Keighley and their cheer leaders showed how it should be done. One line in close order. The difference was amazing. I have tried for the best part of an hour to get a still from the DVD but failed. If the same applies next season when the playing area is extended I suggest whoever is in charge makes the necessary change.

Et Seq I'm totally baffled as to why there has been no replies on this topic. Perhaps it will be a feature on 'Boots 'n' al'.

Last season I said the cheer leaders forming two lines for the teams to run between was poinless because most ignored them. This is because the entrance is not central. I suggested they form one line at the railway side of the entrance. The same applies at Keighley and their cheer leaders showed how it should be done. One line in close order. The difference was amazing. I have tried for the best part of an hour to get a still from the DVD but failed. If the same applies next season when the playing area is extended I suggest whoever is in charge makes the necessary change.

That must have been one hell of a frustrating hour .

Et Who? It's the little things that count. If a job's worth doing it's worth doing well. Presentation is everything. Apart from the fact the lasses must be disappointed at the players ignoring them and running between them I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Et Who? It's the little things that count. If a job's worth doing it's worth doing well. Presentation is everything. Apart from the fact the lasses must be disappointed at the players ignoring them and running between them I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Your right it does annoy the cheerleaders