Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamescolin

Website

13 posts in this topic

I heard some upsetting news today that a regular website member was quitting as his opinions were being berated by private messages. Surely this is an open forum? We don't always agree but to slag a bloke off with PM's because his views don't agree with yours is wrong.

I heard some upsetting news today that a regular website member was quitting as his opinions were being berated by private messages. Surely this is an open forum? We don't always agree but to slag a bloke off with PM's because his views don't agree with yours is wrong.

So how did you get to know then Colin, was it by a private message ???

And as usual you haven't got the facts right, so I would think very carefully before making accusations.

if people are sent private messages colin, that's how they should remain!!!

Not brought to the forum by proxy!!!

We must be diwn to single figures now. There's onni Gaz keeping us going.

Aye.... have to say that facebook users significantly outnumber users of this forum now.

And with facebook it has the added bonus of being able to add/delete people from your news feed and friends list..... e.g. you moderate your own facebook page.

Talking of websites, what happened to the new official Rovers website that was announced early this year as set to go live in May?

He keeps us entertained though. :lol: 

Aye I'll give ya that gazza..... he keeps me amused! :lol:

We do not require a web site when most of the important information comes directly from other clubs.

And as usual you haven't got the facts right, so I would think very carefully before making accusations.

AS USUAL??? I wasn't and I am not making any accusations. I only know what I was told, no  names were mentioned.  But why 'as usual'. Seems a bit  strong. I have a view on the land and in the past I have had other views. 'Suppositon' people say but let's wait for the facts. Seems as though you know them otherwise you would not have used that threatening tone.

AS USUAL??? I wasn't and I am not making any accusations. I only know what I was told, no  names were mentioned.  But why 'as usual'. Seems a bit  strong. I have a view on the land and in the past I have had other views. 'Suppositon' people say but let's wait for the facts. Seems as though you know them otherwise you would not have used that threatening tone.

Colin on many occasions on here you have appeared to not have got the facts right, and on this occasion you've certainly not got them right, and I haven't used a threatening tone, that's just your interpretation of things, I will tell you the facts face to face, then you are not getting them second hand

Colin on many occasions on here you have appeared to not have got the facts right, and on this occasion you've certainly not got them right, and I haven't used a threatening tone, that's just your interpretation of things, I will tell you the facts face to face, then you are not getting them second hand

Cheers MO. I look forward to seeing you. Who knows you might buy a GG ticket from me.. Don't agree with your 'many occasions' mind. Might be  the approaching 80 age bit. Confusion, confusion, it's all confusion.