Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chairman LMAO

My favourite thing about tonight other than a superb win ...

18 posts in this topic

... that dreadful female scratter from Leigh turning round and giving the unprovoked finger and "f*** off Batley" to the new stand when they levelled it off at 18-18.

Er, I bet she wished she hadn't bothered when we went down the other end and won it shortly afterwards. She got it back with interest!

LOL.

She wasn't a looker, TBF!!

Oh well it just wasnt her night :) plain, prob single and a defeat to boot LOL

Just to balance the thread, well done to the Leigh fan that made a point of shaking hands with us on the way out and congratulating Batley fans on the win.  As we know, its' a long journey to make mid week if your team loses, and hard to be magnanimous immediately after a loss.  Well done fellah

I spoke to a few very amiable Leigh fans walking to the car too I have to say.

Every team has fans who get a little over excited lets say, including us, but overall I think the majority of at this level are very decent indeed.

For the record, this thread wasn't designed to have a go at Leigh fans in general!!

For the record, this thread wasn't designed to have a go at Leigh fans in general!!

Obviously I wasn't there but I've always found the Leigh fans to be amongst the friendliest in the game.

Obviously I wasn't there but I've always found the Leigh fans to be amongst the friendliest in the game.

Quote saved for future reference! ;)

Thank you sir, and Batley fans and ground and match day experience are one off the best in the league in my opinion.

Thank you sir, and Batley fans and ground and match day experience are one off the best in the league in my opinion.

well Sir Blind side johnny... you spend that much time on the Batley forum...it looks youve been adopted....

BSJ = Batley Suppoter Johnny

Think you have got me mistook for someone else mate, only came on here to compliment your fans and ground.

well Sir Blind side johnny... you spend that much time on the Batley forum...it looks youve been adopted....

Think you have got me mistook for someone else mate, only came on here to compliment your fans and ground.

Worry not and thank you for the compliments.  Its just that Blind Side Johnny is a Dewsbury fan. (Hence the  'Obviously I wasn't there' comment' )

Worry not and thank you for the compliments.  Its just that Blind Side Johnny is a Dewsbury fan. (Hence the  'Obviously I wasn't there' comment' )

OK mate no worries, good luck for the rest of the season.

OK mate no worries, good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks.

;)

seconded on that score ian. The mount is my (and many other fev fans) fav away day.

Top dans n'all.