Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAZ1983

Hunslet Hawks away

66 posts in this topic

Its all down to the individual isn't it.

If one perceives that hinslet, or any other club (incl fev) are ripping them off and are sufficiently hacked off about it, - they won't attend. Simple. Others will. Its down to freedom of choice.

Wild horses won't keep me away from either leaague fixture we have left. Thats my choice!

Stay at home and walk your ferrets if your that bothered about getting charged the same as last season, I'm certain you wont be missed. Oh and I hope sheff hammer you midweek aswell

ah bless.....

Stay at home and walk your ferrets if your that bothered about getting charged the same as last season, I'm certain you wont be missed. Oh and I hope sheff hammer you midweek aswell

Tee Hee. I just love it.

First time made a comment and to be honest I don't care what hunslet charge I will be there with three kids win lose or draw wed so come on lads

Well said mate I know it would stop me going to watch the team I support. Anyone reading this thread would think you were having to pay an outrageous amount of money when quite frankly how much more would you pay ? Maybe you should count your blessings and realise Hunslet need every £ they can get.You are sounding smug give Hunslet a break.

I know we live in hard times that's why I been putting 5 pence a week to one side so I could make the hunslet game.hunslet is a business just like any other and need to make money which ever way they see fit and like people say on here its up to the individual to go or not wild hawks wouldn't stop me

well i've reviewed the situation and i've reversed my original decision and i'm going now. up the rovers.

Well said mate I know it would stop me going to watch the team I support. Anyone reading this thread would think you were having to pay an outrageous amount of money when quite frankly how much more would you pay ? Maybe you should count your blessings and realise Hunslet need every £ they can get.You are sounding smug give Hunslet a break.

Principals, frankb, principles. Nothing smug about it. If they collected at half time on behalf of the club, I would be perfectly willing to donate. Slapping it on the entrance fee is the easy way out. Saying nowt no more.

dint hear any fax fans moaning about the £16.00 but like feth they charge more any way. If you payed the same price for a pint as you did 2 years ago you would be satisfied so whats the problem try witherspoons next time old lad

its all b :tongue: x.....go if ya want....don't if ya don't want....fev stand on the verge of another league shield (Wednesday permitting) and some folk don't wanna be there!.........like I said this thread's about coach travel to Hunslet nowt else..if ya don't want a seat then start a "boycott Hawks" thread :rtfm:

Back to school next week

Principals, frankb, principles. Nothing smug about it. If they collected at half time on behalf of the club, I would be perfectly willing to donate. Slapping it on the entrance fee is the easy way out. Saying nowt no more.

Nowt slapped on owd lad, same price as last year.

That's the first part of your trixie down then.

As stated, your club discriminates against Fev supporters as opposed to other clubs. As such, you will be two Fev supporters light for the game.

Cannot see how it can be legal when the club has a fixed price on the gates. Not going to fall for the three card trick..

.... Hunslet discriminates against its OWN Supporters . I have to pay Full price ... Yet a Leeds R.L.ticket holder gets in Half price !!! Try Bendin Over and Takin that EVERY Home game !!!!!!!!!

.... Hunslet discriminates against its OWN Supporters . I have to pay Full price ... Yet a Leeds R.L.ticket holder gets in Half price !!! Try Bendin Over and Takin that EVERY Home game !!!!!!!!!

can you get into Leeds half price?

Rumour has it Gary & Barry had a meeting earlier today anybody with any of the following a flat cap, a whippet or a ferret will be charged £25-00 entrance on Sunday and the same price applies for each whippet and ferret they bring in. Leeds Rhinos season ticket holders get in half price and Sunday dinner thrown in as a thank you for the DR players borrowed this season. :jester:  

Rumour has it Gary & Barry had a meeting earlier today anybody with any of the following a flat cap, a whippet or a ferret will be charged £25-00 entrance on Sunday and the same price applies for each whippet and ferret they bring in. Leeds Rhinos season ticket holders get in half price and Sunday dinner thrown in as a thank you for the DR players borrowed this season. :jester:  

CHEAP AT HALF THE PRICE TO WATCH THE LEAGUE'S MOST CONSISTENT CLUB :P

Hope that Leslie Crowther has changed his mind about coming. Perhaps he might bring some Crackerjack pencils !

CRACKERJACK............

How many coaches of fans do you expect to be bringing on Sunday?

2 x 50 seat coaches full to capacity

Loads of cars as well

Please absolutely destroy them.

Could even test the capacity , its still 2400 isnt it ?

Please absolutely destroy them.

I hppe barrow stay up!