Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAZ1983

Hunslet Hawks away

66 posts in this topic

I hppe barrow stay up!

I wish they could all stay up Robin! It won't be easy for the clubs going down, especially during the proposed re-structure. They will have many long away trips to play in front of a handful of speccies. It will be up to their die-hard fans to pull them through difficult times, and although I expect Barrow to stay up, I feel their fan base will see them through if the worst happens.

hunslet in the past have been one of the great clubs and it's sad to see them in the predicament that tthey're in now. we should never take anything for granted, if it can happen to Hunslet it can happen to anybody. we are lucky to have the board, staff, and sponsors/investors that we have now. let's appreciate them.

Too ill to do the 200 miles round trip the other night and spent the entire evening in bed following the fabulous game on the PC.  Will be at Hunslet come hell or high water.

And if it's dropped I suspect threads of this nature would cease immediately.

If it is to continue, I suspect the theme will continue!

Im too drunk to try and work out just how many fans ypu would have to sufficiently pizz off so much they would decide not to attend that the net gain for hunslet would br lower?? And I'll probably have forgotten about it when I wake up or decide it really isn't worth the effort to work it out.....

I like speyside whisky!!!

Nah then T'owd lad (please note Maureen this is Yorkshire dialect not text twaddle)....Try Old Pultney its real smooth and you have got to be a fan of it, because its distilled in the most northern distillery.....Keep the scarlet standard high mate........ 

hunslet in the past have been one of the great clubs and it's sad to see them in the predicament that tthey're in now. we should never take anything for granted, if it can happen to Hunslet it can happen to anybody. we are lucky to have the board, staff, and sponsors/investors that we have now. let's appreciate them.

Brilliant post,thanks oldrover , pity others on your forum cannot understand what you say here. Should be great game on Sunday.

Nah then T'owd lad (please note Maureen this is Yorkshire dialect not text twaddle)....Try Old Pultney its real smooth and you have got to be a fan of it, because its distilled in the most northern distillery.....Keep the scarlet standard high mate........

Please don't insult my intelligence :-) :-) :-)

I hppe barrow stay up!

Thats Yorkshire loyalty for Thee thas a rait turn cote Cumbrian Robin sithy in super pooper league lol

Nah suzzy...... just got a soft spot for barra@

I very sad misguided individual but his choice.Nevertheless no loss to anyone really with such an archaic attitude.

I suppose in a way it is a compliment. If you look through the other end of the telescope Hunslet are charging more for speccies to see the top club play. Or am I being too fair and naive?

We shouldn't moan at them too much, we've already done them a massive dis-service this season by losing to Swinton, who without those 3 points we gifted them that day would be in the drop zone. Now we intend to turn up at Hunslet and send them down instead! They're more likely to moan at us t'morra than we will at them! 

Look let's ###### the price lets all get there and hopefully win the league

Finish top, no such thing as winning the league, ask Sheffield! ;)

We shouldn't moan at them too much, we've already done them a massive dis-service this season by losing to Swinton, who without those 3 points we gifted them that day would be in the drop zone. Now we intend to turn up at Hunslet and send them down instead! They're more likely to moan at us t'morra than we will at them!

Just hope we turn up not like at swinton Steve things have turned round though hopefully can't wait now 6 Hour shift to get out of the way first viva Fev