Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

Family tickets offer

9 posts in this topic

Been handed out today in Pontefract town centre If you want one they are back in town tomorrow handing them out

Been handed out today in Pontefract town centre If you want one they are back in town tomorrow handing them out

10am outside Boots the chemist

What's the offer? The website only mentions adult tickets, no mention of cheap kids or concessions tickets! 

What's the offer? The website only mentions adult tickets, no mention of cheap kids or concessions tickets!

£20 family ticket Steve

£20 family ticket Steve

No good to me Maureen, as I'm a season ticket holder, but I would like to bring one extra concession and two extra kids, which would cost me.......£20.! Even the other offer of bring a friend for £10 is no different as the friend I would like to bring is over 60 and normally costs £10.

£20 family ticket Steve

Does it have to be your own Family Mo? There's a tribe I know from Ferry Fryston who'd be interested they'd sup the bar dry but everything'd have to be nailed down so it's a good job we've nowt in the trophy cabinet!

Does it have to be your own Family Mo? There's a tribe I know from Ferry Fryston who'd be interested they'd sup the bar dry but everything'd have to be nailed down so it's a good job we've nowt in the trophy cabinet!

Haha, like your style, there's a few dysfunctional families out there, so as long as its 2 adults and 2 kids cannot see any problems, even with everything nailed down :-)

can this be right? not the mighty fev offering discounted tickets to certain individuals !!!

can this be right? not the mighty fev offering discounted tickets to certain individuals !!!

Yup.... we're letting Roger Chapman in fo nowt!