Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MiBoy

Players to retain/release

15 posts in this topic

If Hunslet do manage to stay up who would be on the priority list to retain??

..... Start at The TOP ... Barry Eaton MUST GO... I certainly wont Support FAILURE / INCOMPETENCE . The Players have Coped Well with the dual reg farce ....

I'd let a few players leave who aren't up to it. The likes of Menzies, Oakes, Pryce simply aren't up to it at this level for various reasons.

I'd let a few players leave who aren't up to it. The likes of Menzies, Oakes, Pryce simply aren't up to it at this level for various reasons.

you're having a laugh with Menzies & Pryce, other than last couple of week Menzies has been outstanding & up until last week Pryce has been our best winger for the last month.

Oakes depends on his mind set/attitude, he's got the potential to be very good but his carries this year seem to be very half hearted.

Everyone who has pulled on a Hunslet shirt in the last five or six matches deserves an offer for next season. These are the guys who have got us from 2/3 points adrift at the bottom of the league to a place outside the bottom two and a real chance of staying up (and very few of them have been D/R as well).

If they can complete the job on Sunday, it's the least they deserve.

And what reasons are they Sperminator ?????

And what reasons are they Sperminator ?????

Have you seen the league table? Not just these three, there are a wide number of other aren't up to it. Those mentioned stand out to me as ones who are tried, tested and failed at this level - both with ourselves and the other clubs they've played for.

Have you seen the league table? Not just these three, there are a wide number of other aren't up to it. Those mentioned stand out to me as ones who are tried, tested and failed at this level - both with ourselves and the other clubs they've played for.

Obviously u was not there at the last 3 games .??????..

Menzies has had a great season for me.

Dont think we should be talking about who we should release until we have completed our fixtures

The clubs no money for top draw players , but as long as the players we've got put a shift in thats good enough for me , and 6 points from 2 games with Hunslet players , will do for me...................

The clubs no money for top draw players , but as long as the players we've got put a shift in thats good enough for me , and 6 points from 2 games with Hunslet players , will do for me...................here here

The clubs no money for top draw players , but as long as the players we've got put a shift in thats good enough for me , and 6 points from 2 games with Hunslet players , will do for me...................here here

.....I Agree ,WELL SAID ……

If the defeats are the coaches fault do they get any credit for the wins

are you new to sport? the answer is always no; a win is always down to the players, a loss is always down to the coach

If the defeats are the coaches fault do they get any credit for the wins

...A Good point , if they were to take credit for 6 wins , Should they not also Carry the Can for NINETEEN ( 19 ) Defeats ? ? ? Your call ? ? ? ?