Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

widnesrlfc

Workington Player of the Year

14 posts in this topic

Do you have a fans player of the year?Just wondering who your fans would vote for as I rate Callum Philiphs in a few games saw on TV.Looked decent against Widnes and Stack I thought looked handy.I know a few rate Acton and Coward too.

End of season presentation doo mate but when we win the playoffs there might be one or 2 in for it

Any one from Calum Phillips, Peter Lupton and kris coward for me. Whole squad has done us proud this year.

Lupton for me very closely followed by Coward & Stack.

Callum young player of the year.

Jamie Acton. 110% every game . Will run through a brickwall for the team and would tackle anything.

Lupton,C.Phillips and Coward been awesome too.

No brainer in my opinion . Who's performed consistently at a level for 80 , start to finish ( Swinton MOM .. York MOM ) and who's the most important player , the hub of what you do and you'd miss most when taken out due to him pulling all the strings... Stand up Peter Lupton . He's delivered and no mistake . Go round again please if at all possible . Callum the rookie star , Acton the forward star , Coward most improved ( close from Mossop ) and Olstrum top defender . Special award for Matty for outstanding and brave efforts . Stack top clubman and top leader . We may not be the most technically or tactically gifted but gee there should be 20 odd medals for endeavour and achievement in a blooming hard league .

No brainer in my opinion . Who's performed consistently at a level for 80 , start to finish ( Swinton MOM .. York MOM ) and who's the most important player , the hub of what you do and you'd miss most when taken out due to him pulling all the strings... Stand up Peter Lupton . He's delivered and no mistake . Go round again please if at all possible . Callum the rookie star , Acton the forward star , Coward most improved ( close from Mossop ) and Olstrum top defender . Special award for Matty for outstanding and brave efforts . Stack top clubman and top leader . We may not be the most technically or tactically gifted but gee there should be 20 odd medals for endeavour and achievement in a blooming hard league .

I'd go along with much of that but for me most improved player is Morris. Great go forward; a real handful for defenders now.

Best DR player award?? Gotta be Hulme although there has been some strong from Lawton and flynb

Peter Lupton for me, come back after a difficult season last year to show his true worth. Callum,Acton,Olstrum and Stack not far behind. I hope Andy Morris is still here next year, he's a very versatile player and he's improving every time I see him.