Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Squad for fax.

21 posts in this topic

Briscoe

Miller

Mossop

Hulme

Flynn

Lupton

Callum

Dowes

Matty

Coward

Phillips

Stack

Olstrom If fit

Acton

Thackray

Connor

Rooney

Is Carter on holiday?

Wouldn't know but that's what my team would be

###### I forgot Morris him on bench for Connor.

Using Carter and Briscoe together was a huge positive .. We should see that again .

Is Carter on holiday?

He's in Ibiza with Calum, Elliot and shacks, think they fly home tomorrow.

He's in Ibiza with Calum, Elliot and shacks, think they fly home tomorrow.

and its been hissing it down all week !!! they will be glad to get back to cumbrian sunshine

Well I'll certainly be going out & enjoying it win or lose! ;)

Well we have a 105 points difference advantage over our neighbours for the last play off place going into this game. Seems a lot but I remember in 2010 we had 135 over Swinton and they almost overtook us by battering Gateshead while we got hammered at Donny. I think they failed by just 7 points. So our players need to go into this game with the right attitude and take nothing for granted.

Well we have a 105 points difference advantage over our neighbours for the last play off place going into this game. Seems a lot but I remember in 2010 we had 135 over Swinton and they almost overtook us by battering Gateshead while we got hammered at Donny. I think they failed by just 7 points. So our players need to go into this game with the right attitude and take nothing for granted.

nothing better than a winning mentality going into play off football - got to keep that intensity going - play like its the last game of the year - simpleess- you never know you might meet them again in three /four weeks then they would have something to think about  :sclerosis:

Hope he gets a game before the seasons end for his efforts , even if its at our expense .

Hope he gets a game before the seasons end for his efforts , even if its at our expense .

he will be hoping its in the championship grand final  ;) although a good friend tells me Hulme will make the bench if Allen fails a fitness test