Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vikingste

Mike Calvin- Unadulterated Rubbish

279 posts in this topic

Of course, if more RL fans actually attended the big games instead of looking for reasons not to, and therefore giving us full stadia, i am pretty sure most of these journalists would find a reason to attend.

Next (if there is one) time Michael Calvin attends a RL event he should be plied with Moët & Chandon and given a room at the best hotel in town and given "access" to some of the best professional ladies or boys (which ever appeals to him) available. Not forgetting the two way mirror and video camera for a little "insurance".

Not posted for a short while but feel as i was at this game  I will had my pennies worth.

I thank you Michael Calvin for your report as me and my daughter agree with your observations of this league game.

We walked up Wembley way, dodging the rain and we witnessed the 'works outings' and the 'phoenixes night’s extras' and you know what…. We loved it ! !

Sorry Michael this is what league is about , get over it  you part time bushwaker.

Not posted for a short while but feel as i was at this game  I will had my pennies worth.

I thank you Michael Calvin for your report as me and my daughter agree with your observations of this league game.

We walked up Wembley way, dodging the rain and we witnessed the 'works outings' and the 'phoenixes night’s extras' and you know what…. We loved it ! !

Sorry Michael this is what league is about , get over it  you part time bushwaker.

The problem is, is that Calvin wanted to talk about our game in negative terms, he wanted to be critical and to describe our game as an annual crusade of idiots.- He referred to Satellite TV as the Ghetto and i believe he was also referring to the Towns and cities where this great game is played.

His words were dispicable, and here was a journalist who simply had no idea what he was talking about.. I have not bothered to reply on Twitter because he is the real fool parading around the corporate hospitality boxes of the UK like a lounge room Lizard