Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davo5

Cumbrian Derby

15 posts in this topic

Does anybody know who the ref is for tonights big match,i've heard a rumour egremont have dratfed in mark laing !!

Does anybody know who the ref is for tonights big match,i've heard a rumour egremont have dratfed in mark laing !!

I'd keep quiet on that left wing tonight.....   :fie:

Friend of mine went on the train. Kept me updated on the scores. Paul lives in Kippax! Proper amateur RL fan. I first met him on a Sunday at Hull Dockers .v. Wath Brow. He was amazed when I told him that the day before (Saturday) I had been up to Wath Brow to watch them play Crosfields. That's correct - Wath Brow played Saturday and Sunday!

Friend of mine went on the train. Kept me updated on the scores. Paul lives in Kippax! Proper amateur RL fan. I first met him on a Sunday at Hull Dockers .v. Wath Brow. He was amazed when I told him that the day before (Saturday) I had been up to Wath Brow to watch them play Crosfields. That's correct - Wath Brow played Saturday and Sunday!

I spoke to you at that game you were in touch with Eccles all the way thro! I spoke to our lads when they got back on the Sunday and the ones who'd doubled up over the 2 days could hardly get off the bus, not a good idea!

That's correct redbeckroad. met you a few times since then. It was my wedding anniversary that Friday and I was staying near Lake Windermere with my Wife. Told her I was taking her out for a drive on the Saturday. Went over the Hardknot pass - never again! Needed Wath Brow to beat Crosfields for Eccles to stay in division 1. I had to be there!