Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunsok3

Sunday

151 posts in this topic

Are you a season ticket holder Pirate?

If you don't know that , you can't be an Hunslet fan then ,...................and i'll be this side of the bar putting my money into the club............ ;)

SELL HIM SOME OF YOUR FAMOUS CAKE LOL

Ha Ha ...what and then have him talking more b0110cks........... :drag:

Who this salt character seems like a right xxxx

Its Ron from York incognito

Its Ron from York incognito

You watch to many Midsomer Murders Col ,Ha Ha........................... Drig at your place 1st game of season.................

If you don't know that , you can't be an Hunslet fan then ,...................and i'll be this side of the bar putting my money into the club............ ;)

Im a new fan to the stadium Pirate but im still a Hunslet fan!

I don't think you know me so let's leave it there shall we

I do, your the old fella with the bald head who always wears shorts?

I do, your the old fella with the bald head who always wears shorts?

You couldn't be any more wrong

Less of the old , have you had any cake off me , if so i can narrow it down to 5,000................

I aint had none yet mate but I think wife has and the battle axe who she travels wi has tried it

hahahaha I hope your not talking about linda!!! She'll do you in mate haha

You watch to many Midsomer Murders Col ,Ha Ha........................... Drig at your place 1st game of season.................

Not a bad opener Rick will be up there with the Wife Grimmers potted to the elbow lol

I aint had none yet mate but I think wife has and the battle axe who she travels wi has tried it

your not on about Norma and margret are you ..............

You couldn't be any more wrong

His he that bugegg then? Anyway I hope we have 5 dual reg in this week reckon we will need em against Fev there a good team arnt they?

Not a bad opener Rick will be up there with the Wife Grimmers potted to the elbow lol

Old Boys have west Bowling at our place then Thornhill away ,............... Grimmer will have you walking the dog again ha ha

All the best for Sunday, lads. Hope you manage to do enough to stay up....

Please note that racist posts will be deleted and you will be banned from this forum.  No more chances.

In the grand scheme of things, a forum that has around 15 regular users doesn't even register on our radar mate. It doesn't matter.

I'm sure the Hawks will be happy to take our sponsorship money regardless. Its all a bit of fun.

for a forum not on your radar you spend plenty of time on it

My tea's not on table and where's page 6 gone.............. :sclerosis:

Binned!  24 posts of 4 posters, all with under 15 posts whining at someone with over 3000 posts who wasn't exactly helping.

I had a choice, get all stroppy about it and throw around warnings or simply delete the posts and maybe help people realise that they've wasted their time posting such tripe.  Usually quite effective ;)

Binned!  24 posts of 4 posters, all with under 15 posts whining at someone with over 3000 posts who wasn't exactly helping.

I had a choice, get all stroppy about it and throw around warnings or simply delete the posts and maybe help people realise that they've wasted their time posting such tripe.  Usually quite effective ;)

Point taken!  :D

Thats reminded me my black bin goes out to night in posh Miggy...............