Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

30/08/13 - Leeds Rhinos v Catalan Dragons KO 8pm

Who will win?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalan Dragons
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Discuss Leeds Rhinos v Catalan Dragons here.

Leeds to win convincingly after having a week off to recharge and having a point to prove after dodgy performance against HKR

Rhinos squad -

The squad in full is:

1. Zak Hardaker
2. Ben Jones-Bishop
3. Kallum Watkins
4. Joel Moon
5. Ryan Hall
6. Danny McGuire
7. Rob Burrow
8. Kylie Leuluai
10. Jamie Peacock
11. Jamie Jones-Buchanan
12. Carl Ablett
13. Kevin Sinfield ©
16. Ryan Bailey
17. Ian Kirke
18. Chris Clarkson
21. Richard Moore
23. Brad Singleton
26. Liam Sutcliffe
30. Alex Foster

Not a classic but a good close game. Nice to see Magsie on the score sheet on his return but a shame to see Bails lose his cool and get binned. All in all a gud result but nowhere near as convincing as I expected.

9-0 for the Rhinos at Headingley since 2006. At 6-12 Bosc missed I think a kickable penalty at decisive moment. But they got closer than they've ever been. Not clinical enough though when in possession this year.Hear that Dureau had decent game and made the Paea try. Good stuff also about young Bousquet from his coach. Need people like him to come thro' next year replacing Casty. Good to see yet another young French lad get a start, Benjamin Garcia.

Not a classic but a good close game. Nice to see Magsie on the score sheet on his return but a shame to see Bails lose his cool and get binned. All in all a gud result but nowhere near as convincing as I expected.

Cheers

A fair number of mistakes but I was impressed with the speed of play of Catalan.   Leeds didn't play too well at times and went "missing" for a good spell in 2nd half. However they found a way to cling in and come alive in last 10mins to scrap a win - a much needed opportunity for some to build match fitness, A case of Catalan giving it away rather than Leeds winning it.