Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

01/09/13 - Castleford Tigers v Salford City Reds KO 3.30pm

Who will win?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Salford City Reds
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Discuss Castleford Tigers v Salford City Reds here.

come on the real red devils

I enjoyed the last Salford performance at Hull FC.I put it down to Andy Hay knowing a little bit about the opposition players.

With him being at Castleford for a longer period of time,the same may apply in this case.

I wonder if he knows how to stifle Rangi Chase?

First Super League game for referee Leatherbarrow.

Reminds me of the first game for Rangi Chase at Cas,Boxing Day 2008,referee Child(s)(?) binned the oppsition half back for what I later learned was 'persistent interference at the play the ball'.

Last game I saw,recently,in the Championship had me even more baffled.Referee was Laughton.

I hope I have no reason to remember the referee for this game.

With rumour of Marc Sneyd going to Castleford,on loan,for 2014,I hope he remembers to wear some studs for this game as he clearly forgot last year. ry

I am hopeful of a Salford victory - the first of 2 consecutive wins,to springboard the club,very nicely,into 2014.

Even let Rangdog have a kick at goal at the end, he missed. Thanks for the Jungle memories, and good luck in the future.

Referee had a good debut.Noticing 2 forward passes by Rangi Chase was good.

Noticeable how the fitness/physiques of the Castleford players have improved since D.Powell took over.Especially Ellis.

When Salford took the lead in the second half I thought Cas had switched off;but they hadn't.

Rangi MoM against wooden spoon challengers.May have to do it against the better sides next year.

Referee had a good debut.Noticing 2 forward passes by Rangi Chase was good.

Noticeable how the fitness/physiques of the Castleford players have improved since D.Powell took over.Especially Ellis.

When Salford took the lead in the second half I thought Cas had switched off;but they hadn't.

Rangi MoM against wooden spoon challengers.May have to do it against the better sides next year.

He has done regularly