Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blind side johnny

Leigh (A)

38 posts in this topic

Fantastic performance,never giving up,seem to be peaking at the right time,still think Batley would be the better match,but Doncaster it is.

Nah save it for the final ;)

Should have said, a fantastic win and remarkable comeback. The number of narrow wins says a lot for their resilience and never say die attitude. It might not be flash but they know how to grind out a win.

And good to see Pryce adding to his total as top try scorer.

An excellent win taking this form into the playoffs, Donny game should be a thriller.

We positive thinking Rams fans smile yet again. It is sweet. All you doom mongers should come and join us. Let's be a bit more upbeat from now on, you never know, we might win again.

Great game today, sad to see so few of us there, let's go, all of us, to Donny and get behind the lads.

Well done Glenn, well done the players - come on guys, it's time for us to do our bit.

In reply to Flying 5 we realistic types work on previous performances and results and when a victory like this comes along, we do more than smile!

I was also absent for this one and will just miss the Donny fixture too, so I reckon I have seen my last game of the season!

In reply to Flying 5 we realistic types work on previous performances and results and when a victory like this comes along, we do more than smile!

I was also absent for this one and will just miss the Donny fixture too, so I reckon I have missed my last game of t,he season!

Being a doom monger and a realist means you don't get too disappointed when things go niddies up. Fantastic win though yesterday, and well done to the lads, who TBH have exceeded my expectations this year if not flying 5's. Good to see KP hitting form (my previous posts will show I always believed he would come good) and I hope he signs up for next year. Now for the reality. a) We HAVE played some dross this year, even when winning. B) Generally speaking, the standard below the top five is pretty average so let's not get carried away. Now if we get past the first two rounds of the play offs, I really will think we've turned the corner, and will offer my apologies for ever doubting.

Hope everyone's off to Doncaster! The lads deserve a good support Sunday. Anyone know if the club are sorting a coach?

Being a doom monger and a realist means you don't get too disappointed when things go niddies up. Fantastic win though yesterday, and well done to the lads, who TBH have exceeded my expectations this year if not flying 5's. Good to see KP hitting form (my previous posts will show I always believed he would come good) and I hope he signs up for next year. Now for the reality. a) We HAVE played some dross this year, even when winning. B) Generally speaking, the standard below the top five is pretty average so let's not get carried away. Now if we get past the first two rounds of the play offs, I really will think we've turned the corner, and will offer my apologies for ever doubting.

GOR - Leigh are a top four side and we won away, so we are capable of beating Doncaster. Who knows how well we would have done if we had not had so many long term injuries. Wright, Brown, Buchanan, Spicer, Jones etc..

Hope everyone's off to Doncaster! The lads deserve a good support Sunday. Anyone know if the club are sorting a coach?

I think Glenn Morrison is on a two year contract.

HTH

BSJ - are you keeping your options open?

Damn!! Fat fingers strike again.

:cry:

great win for you yesterday.....really enjoyed the game

Woo I bet they let you in the directors box, wot with your contacts and influence