Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

South Wakefield Sharks

Fev v Sheffield

34 posts in this topic

And fev get to the under 20's final too after beating york last night.

Turning into a good week for rovers

God griff your posts are so boring.

.... as opposed to the excitement of the above ?

Yes, I can see that. :laugh:

Don't forget London junior Lamont Bryan as well.

Just to flip it round a bit, some on here reckon Londoners won't come ooop t'north to play the game, explain.

Massive difference between a seasoned well respected pro who isn't taking a chance moving north and a kid.

Explain why this isn't obvious to you?

....... yet in the grand scheme of things meant nothing other than one of them will pick up a meaningless trophy on sunday results pending - a great advert for the championship and was as good as anything served up in the top flight this season...

Well I agree it isn't as important as a grand final... but I would much rather win a league trophy than not win it.  Plus it certainly doesn't help if we the fans demean it too.... Ok with regards banter between fans but we shouldn't demean it so much.  Its a good achievement and better that having nothing to show for a season of sporting hard work and prowess...

Yes, it "belongs" to the team who've won less matches.

Which team would that be owd cock?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If only people would wait until the competition's over before warrioring their keyboards, eh ?

OK, it belongs to the team who has the better points difference. Fev and Sheffield won the same number of matches.

Fev timed their run brilliantly and deserve to take the League Leaders shield. Well done.

I was irritated the other night, but as I pointed out on another thread I predicted months ago that the Eagles would run out of gas towards the end of the season. I've been proven right. It's still been a good season for us, though. Second despite spending less cash than those around us.

OK, it belongs to the team who has the better points difference. Fev and Sheffield won the same number of matches.

Fev timed their run brilliantly and deserve to take the League Leaders shield. Well done.

I was irritated the other night, but as I pointed out on another thread I predicted months ago that the Eagles would run out of gas towards the end of the season. I've been proven right. It's still been a good season for us, though. Second despite spending less cash than those around us.

Too many games, pal.

Up from 22 to 26 for no reason whatsoever this year.  Obviously the penny's not dropped because we're reportedly upgrading that to 30 next year.  Maybe these folk on the Council need to be playing prop to help out during a fixture pile-up.  Might get some sensible decisions then.