Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow45

Season Review

61 posts in this topic

11) Decision making

12) Confidence

13) Concentration

you forgot to mention DR ;)

Have you owt to cheer us up our Gav?

Look at the retweets of support on the Knights twitter account. Very heartwarming.

Not one York fan has thrown a wobbler yet which is great to see. I think us lot are all going to have a lot of fun next year...

Look at the retweets of support on the Knights twitter account. Very heartwarming.

Not one York fan has thrown a wobbler yet which is great to see. I think us lot are all going to have a lot of fun next year...

I sincerly hope so Gav, these past three years have been very depressing rugby wise. Get a few decent signings announced to cheer us fans up and we'll regroup and crack on next year

I sincerly hope so Gav, these past three years have been very depressing rugby wise. Get a few decent signings announced to cheer us fans up and we'll regroup and crack on next year

GOOD CHANCE THE HAWKS WILL BE JOINING YOU MATE DOESNT LOOK GOOD UNLESS P.M DOES THE HAWKS A BIG FAVOUR

I believe us die hards will always back the club, it's in our blood, yes it's a bad feeling been relegated but the clubs still alive.

Just hope we can be challenging at the top next year and not do a Portsmouth, Wolves etc a la football.

How great would it be playing Hunslet in the last match of the season, whichever team wins the match wins the league and then we go wide to west* mode after the hooter! AHAHGHAGAGAGHRHHAGAHGAHAHAGHRHRGHAHRHEGHVEHHAGEHRGRVRVHAV

*Replace with actual wingers name

Gutted that we have been relegated but am already looking at cheap hotels in the area for our far flung away matches.Hoping to make a weekend away.

Tom Carr ? The kid is quality & just wants to play , he will only get better !

Tom Carr ? The kid is quality & just wants to play , he will only get better !

Plus he will have benefited from his first season in the Championship

I'd keep Scott,Lee,Latus,Johnson,Brining,Aldous  

Of those mentioned, Andy. Two are too good for C1, two need a career change to benefit themselves, one I wouldnt keep and two should be the absolute cornerstones of our side in C1. Dont ask me to identify - I won't. ( one player fits two categories ).

I would add Tom Carr, Aaron Lyons, Ry Mallinder, Joe Picketts, Jack Pickles, George Elliott, the Smiths,  Ben Dent, Greg Minikin, James Morland, Harry Carter, Austin Bell, Ty Craig and Jack Iley. I would retrieve Joe Hemmings, Jack Stearman and Ben Hardcastle, add Josh Parle and Joe Porter, persuade Fordy to stay on and then look for two more BIG props.