Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Parksider

salford build

10 posts in this topic

The big rebrand is next week (5th at lunchtime) Lots going on as far as I can see. Whilst the signings are not top drawer most are an improvement on the current squad. This rebuild is a long term project.

Confirmed In for next year

Morley

Meli

Sau

Rapira

Out going confirmed

Gaskell - Bulls

Gibson- Cas

James- coaching role with Wigan/Wales

Rumours

Broughton- Huddersfield

Released (rumours so far)

Neal

Godwin

I think I've missed any previous mention of Rapira. If he can get fit and stay fit, he'll be an excellent signing.

I think I've missed any previous mention of Rapira. If he can get fit and stay fit, he'll be an excellent signing.

Remember this is Steve Rapira, not Sam. Sam has played nearly 150 games for the Warriors and 13 Tests for the Kiwis. Steve is younger but has only played 39 NRL games, something like 12 to 15 in the last 3 years. Steve is OK but nothing to get too excited about.

Also fingers crossed for Lance Hohaia to go to Salford so Saints can sign a proper 6

Also fingers crossed for Lance Hohaia to go to Salford so Saints can sign a proper 6

i firmly think that hiho will go to salford and saints will sign chase......

Remember this is Steve Rapira, not Sam. Sam has played nearly 150 games for the Warriors and 13 Tests for the Kiwis. Steve is younger but has only played 39 NRL games, something like 12 to 15 in the last 3 years. Steve is OK but nothing to get too excited about.

You're right; I thought it was Sam.