Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

Celebrity sex allegations thread (Yewtree etc)

49 posts in this topic

BBC News linky.  Charged with 9 indecent assaults in the 80s and 4 of making indecent images of a child in 2012.

Usual rules apply.  He's now a charged individual so please keep your opinions to provable facts only.

Magistrates Court Hearing. Presumably, that will only be for the CPS to present the charges and him to submit a plea.

if you cant trust rolf then who the hell can you trust? his persona of a lovely gentle caring guy was all false? the tears on animal hospital all fake?

if you cant trust rolf then who the hell can you trust? his persona of a lovely gentle caring guy was all false? the tears on animal hospital all fake?

Welcome to the world of television and the media.

You can be the worst and most violent criminal on the planet and still have a soft side.  Life's not as black and white as many would like us to believe.

Here's a good example from today's news, Charles Bronson sends a get-well card to a child.

Are two little boys, the main witnesses?

can you guess what it is yet??

Got a whole new meaning

can you guess what it is yet??

Got a whole new meaning

I've been trying to get that line in ever since the charges were announced...

"...making indecent images of a child in 2012".

What does that entail in English law? In Scots Law we have a graded system in order of depravity: I think it's 1 to 5 where the lowest is 'erotic poses' and the worst includes sexual violence. Is it similar south of the border?

"...making indecent images of a child in 2012"

Ah so it took a while before we realised what the image really was

In other alleged news, charges of bestiality against an unknown individual have been dropped after a native Australian creature couldn't prove that ligature marks to their paws were not as a result of a consented act between the two parties.

:ohmy:.... and what about Jake the Peg? 

"...making indecent images of a child in 2012".

What does that entail in English law? In Scots Law we have a graded system in order of depravity: I think it's 1 to 5 where the lowest is 'erotic poses' and the worst includes sexual violence. Is it similar south of the border?

I'm surprised that you know so much (not making any insinuation here). It might well be the same in the rest of the UK but it's not something that I've ever been interested to find out.

That is sick.

Also hope "H" from Step's doesn't get any mistaken abuse.

Too late for him...

SNF11BIZZZ-280_886426a.jpg

Bloody hell.

Sometimes words are just not enough. Someone this sick will never be cured. What the answer is I aren't sure (but mine involves a large pit)

Sometimes words are just not enough. Someone this sick will never be cured. What the answer is I aren't sure (but mine involves a large pit)

I rank the mothers of the children who admitted aiding and abetting it as just as bad.  I really don't get it.  What ever could be so important to their narcissistic vileness that they'll happily give up their children for abuse?

I genuinely don't know what an appropriate punishment could ever be for them.  I try to think "punishment", not "vengeance" and my mind can't think of anything suitable.

This is absolutely depraved. I hope Ian Watkins gets twenty years.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/ian-watkins-trial-lostprophets-singer-6343182

This should really have been a new thread as it is not related to the Rolf Harris case.

However, rather than start yet another new thread on such an unsavoury subject, I've modified the original thread title so it will cover this as well.