Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Gibbins

Wishing you luck

58 posts in this topic

Swinton and Hunslet haven't abused the DR system, it just looks to an outsider like their "partner" clubs have abused them!

i dont know why barrow fans are slagging duel reg if hunslet hadnt used it you would be down already cos we would be in the top four

Funnies thing ive heard all year, if you hadnt used DR you wouldnt have been in top 4 get a grip yous will struggle to make top 4 next year in championship 1 hopefully now yous have learned your lesson and wont rely on leeds too much next season

It's a silly argument about the use of DR players. Where would Barrow have been without loanees Hellewell, Nicholson, Brennan, etc,? Well done Barrow.

Brennans not a loanee he signed a 1 year deal, and theres a difference between loan and dr the biggest one being that loanees train and play with the team they are loaned to, dual reg turn up on the sunday then go back to their parent club. At least by having loan players you know whos turning up that weekend.

It's a silly argument about the use of DR players. Where would Barrow have been without loanees Hellewell, Nicholson, Brennan, etc,? Well done Barrow.

One of them is on contract. Then the other two players it's completely different to DR. We don't have potentially a full squad to choose from unlike DR. We have those two players and those two only.

looks like haven cant be relied on for a result . good luck worky in play offs . you deserve it. barrow will hopefully get act together and maybe with a new coach make a move up this league.

Seems I upset all 27 of Hunslet fans as well as both of Swintons. my bad.

Well done Raiders, see you next season, we will once again be coming for a weekend Beano and sampling your excellent hospitality, again, congratulations. You deserve it

Seems I upset all 27 of Hunslet fans as well as both of Swintons. my bad.

Well done Raiders, see you next season, we will once again be coming for a weekend Beano and sampling your excellent hospitality, again, congratulations. You deserve it

don't forget your banjo