Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick07

2014 Squad

77 posts in this topic

Mainly because I heard quite a number of rumours from some fairly credible sources that we were offering reduced terms for this season. Whether they're accurate or not, I don't know? We've also lost some players who would have been amongst the highest paid at the club - Flanagan, Walton and Moore in particular, and have seemingly replaced them with guys who have a slightly lower profile. Just the way it seems to me?

Mainly because I heard quite a number of rumours from some fairly credible sources that we were offering reduced terms for this season. Whether they're accurate or not, I don't know? We've also lost some players who would have been amongst the highest paid at the club - Flanagan, Walton and Moore in particular, and have seemingly replaced them with guys who have a slightly lower profile. Just the way it seems to me?

Hasn't the money distributed to Championship clubs also been reduced this season? If so, it would only make sense to operate on a reduced budget unless anyone was anticipating a surge in income from elsewhere.