Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ernieone

McNally Charged

34 posts in this topic

Date 26/08/13

Incident considered Striking in 54th minute

Decision Charge

Details of Charge / Reason for NF Law 15.1(a) Strikes - Strikes with shoulder – (Reckless) Grade C

Range of Recommended Sanctions in relation to Charged Grade* 2-3

Should thinks so, coward

Cowardly little twerp.

Would this not be an off the ball incident as well?

If you did it in a pub or in the street, what would it be?

Coward.

more elbow than shoulder too.and followed with a head butt when jc went down :sclerosis: .

i have watched the video over and over again and i cant honestly see any contact, it looks like Mcnally is trying to get round Campbell to get to the ref.

Campbell goes down like he has been picked off by a sniper and should be embarrassed the big tart!

he has a suspected fractured cheekbone , too much swelling to x ray last week

well if that is true i retract my last comment, it looks very innocuos.

Well no disrepect but mcnally is a very niggley player and was upset with the try concided so took an cheap shot on a player who was celebrating a winning try . Sorry but a poor exsample of sportsmanship as wr are part timeplayers who have other jobs to kerp .

Well no disrepect but mcnally is a very niggley player and was upset with the try concided so took an cheap shot on a player who was celebrating a winning try . Sorry but a poor exsample of sportsmanship as wr are part timeplayers who have other jobs to kerp .

And would never stoop to doing anything like this themselves, on the pitch or otherwise.

Binosh is obviously watching a diff game,you can see it,jc doesn't go down easily,he caused the fighting,like to see you carry on with a fractured cheek bone

And would never stoop to doing anything like this themselves, on the pitch or otherwise.

For which he received due punishment by the Court.

BSJ the 'otherwise' comment was irrelevant, poor and uncalled for.

Maybe, but some posters on here are vying for who can sit on the highest horse.

Bsj u talk utter s##t when was it that a batley player hurt a nother player on purpose ???, if u can tell me this i will listen to ur dribble at least coolie was amusing also made sence u sound to me like a bitter ram !!!

Well your post never got above ground!

do you know bsj i do look forward to some of your posts.and have indeed spoke with you a few times over the game with beer in hand over the years, but you just spoiled yerself fella, the shot on jc was a cheap nasty shot on the pitch.anything in the past or off the pitch is just that.no need bsj.no need. :rtfm:

do you know bsj i do look forward to some of your posts.and have indeed spoke with you a few times over the game with beer in hand over the years, but you just spoiled yerself fella, the shot on jc was a cheap nasty shot on the pitch.anything in the past or off the pitch is just that.no need bsj.no need. :rtfm:

Maybe, as i say the post was aimed at some of your high-principled fans as distinct from JC. Maybe it missed that mark, but hey ho!

BTW we haven't ever spoken with beer in hand (not that i would object) so this must be a case of mistaken identity.

U just a nother sad ram comming on stiring things upto get a reaction only you will know why this is . Inho dont get it at all your post was uncalled for as is injury could ave ment not only missing playoffs but time off work . Never in all my years ave i seen a batley player go out to ever inflict a injury on a rival player we play hard but fair as i ave already mentioned u tell me when this as happend ???????

Greg McNally of Leigh Centurions was cleared of the Grade C charge of striking with his shoulder in a Kingstone Press Championship fixture at Batley Bulldogs on August 26.

Sam Scott (York City Knight) – Grade B use of foul and abusive language to a match official v Batley Bulldogs. One-match suspension.

Doc,

In all honesty, the Leigh DVD does not show McNally make any contact with Campbell. He appears to be rushing to the ref, to point out (rightly) that he had signalled five tackles, when there had only been four, causing Penkywicz's ridiculous offload to Walton, leading to the try. (However, when the ref gave that changeover to Leigh, he was also incorrect, as Batley's kick on the sixth clearly hit a Leigh player!)

McNally never raised his arm at all, and doesn't appear to even see Campbell, as he is so intent on going having a moan at the ref!

Doc,

In all honesty, the Leigh DVD does not show McNally make any contact with Campbell. He appears to be rushing to the ref, to point out (rightly) that he had signalled five tackles, when there had only been four, causing Penkywicz's ridiculous offload to Walton, leading to the try. (However, when the ref gave that changeover to Leigh, he was also incorrect, as Batley's kick on the sixth clearly hit a Leigh player!)

McNally never raised his arm at all, and doesn't appear to even see Campbell, as he is so intent on going having a moan at the ref!

Of his many misdemeanours in the game, moaning does appear to be his chief attribute, TBF!

Of his many misdemeanours in the game, moaning does appear to be his chief attribute, TBF!

Was that an apology for the alleged claims...;)