Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevo the legend

FAO - Progman

18 posts in this topic

I've sent you a private message regarding volunteering on a matchday over two weeks ago. I take it as you've been on here posting numerous times since then and youve not even had thw manners to reply you don't need my services.

And just to think the club are always moaning they need helpers. Just sums the club up at the moment.

I'm not being funny but are you sure he knows how to find the messages? A lot of phones don't automatically tell you that you have a message on this forum

Sorry legend don't know how I get personal messages not ignoring you need all the help we can get

why don't you email the club directly?

I've done better than that my friend. I've been into the office twice over the last couple of years and left my name and number. I'm still waiting for the call though :(

Sorry legend don't know how I get personal messages not ignoring you need all the help we can get

at the very top of the screen there is a box with 4 squares in it. Press that and it will bring up any messages etc. Hope this helps

Found it answered cheers for your help guys this dinosaur is learning slowly

no worries it took me a while to find them too

no worries it took me a while to find them too

only pm's you get are from john drake haha

only pm's you get are from john drake haha

you're not wrong and that's a kettle by the way

Thanis for your replies. I will call in at the office / shop tomorrow. Will that entitly me to a free ticket in the directors box next season at away games?

If indeed progman does get in free fair play he does a massive amount of work for the club.

More than most people on this forum do.

Myself included.

Bought a bottle of newky Brown in scrumpies one Thursday night in 86

Scrumpies as been shut 15-20 years , i think it became Adam n Eve's after that and then Rock city , moved over road where martines used to be , under corn exchange , DJ looked like Jon Lord , think is name was Alan Paul.................ere endeth the lesson................