Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Is it just me?

9 posts in this topic

Would it be better if we end up finishing eighth and play the Bulldogs,instead playing Dons away.I would be happy if it was against the Bulldogs,we would earn more money with a shared gate,might even get a shock result.

I think a majority would like to see this game and a chance of 4 from 4 for the dogs ;)

Would it be better if we end up finishing eighth and play the Bulldogs,instead playing Dons away.I would be happy if it was against the Bulldogs,we would earn more money with a shared gate,might even get a shock result.

Yes, it is just you.

No would rather play Doncaster, good chance of a win and progress to next round.

No would rather play Doncaster, good chance of a win and progress to next round.

Yep. Better ground, comfy seats, easier parking and a nicer crowd all round.

:onthequiet:

Beat Donny than lets go to Batley if their still in.

Doesnt work like that in week 2

Week 2

Preliminary semi-finals

Highest ranked Qualifying play-off losing club (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th) v Lowest-ranked Elimination play-off winning club (5th, 6th, 7th or 8th) (winner away in Week 3, loser eliminated)

Lowest ranked Qualifying play-off losing club (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th) v Highest-ranked Elimination play-off winning club (5th, 6th, 7th or 8th) (winner away in Week 3, loser eliminated)