Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The master

Predictions for grand final

11 posts in this topic

Not too sure really

Siddal could be a good bet for a final spot. The Cumbria teams are going well so it is going to be a close run thing. 

Thatto by a mile. Unless someone matches there aggression, and meets fire with fire, but most of the conferance teams, don't have it. As its not the done thing. So coaches throw away, the coaching manual, and get nasty, you might just have a chance.

Absolute rubbish to suggest thatto win games by this thatto are easy the best attacking team and play wiv the same aggression as every other team if teams take ur advice they'll put 5o on them and will receive a lot of cards, consistency is the key to winning the prem thatto and lock lane are the most at the minute

Thatto by a mile. Unless someone matches there aggression, and meets fire with fire, but most of the conferance teams, don't have it. As its not the done thing. So coaches throw away, the coaching manual, and get nasty, you might just have a chance.

I take it you haven't watched much NCL rugby recently? you're not from that club in cheshire , are you?

many years ago, clubs outside of the NCL used to say it was a touch & pass league..... Then all those clubs joined the league.   :sclerosis:

the last few teams to take your advice were kicked out......

i personally think any of the top 6 can win and i know all the teams will secretly fancy themselves, but obviously it's a lot harder if  all your games are away..

There are ways to do it, and thatto now how and when, some people don't understand,if you dominate the forward opposition, you usually win.

Still a fair way to go yet anything could happen West Hull are putting in some really good perfomances  of late with a good run of back to back wins they could well be in with a shout like has been said all depends if it's a home or away fixture and the lads you have to pick from. No team is unbeatable. 

I watched Wests at the weekend and they could well be in with a shout in the playoffs. The 7,9&13 were a class above the conference  and they looked a solid outfit across the team. 

I gather Thatto were very good at the weekend and any team with Darren Woods in will be a threat from accross the park