Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Good news!

27 posts in this topic

"Great news, will be a definite route into super league 2 if @YorkKnightsRLFC win the league, 2014 is a massive year for the club now."

#LovelyStuff :D

Holy Carp! What about playoffs? And is what people were saying about 4 or 5 teams getting relegated from the championship correct?

"Great news, will be a definite route into super league 2 if @YorkKnightsRLFC win the league, 2014 is a massive year for the club now."

Could we have a bit more detail on the "definate route" into SL2? Would winning the league mean automatic promotion or would in mean a play off with the bottom Championship club? Or any other permitations?

hmmmmm, so what does this mean?

Im lost with all of this , can someone elaborate please?

You would have to finish above your friends from South Leeds....assuming they don't wallop Fev!

You would have to finish above your friends from South Leeds....assuming they don't wallop Fev!

Reckon PM and his lads will put a show on at Barrow..

So many questions but too many pages on the topic on the general board! What's the tv deal going to be like? Sky, premier, shared? Also the one shadow asked. Is there an official release of the news?

So many questions but too many pages on the topic on the general board! What's the tv deal going to be like? Sky, premier, shared? Also the one shadow asked. Is there an official release of the news?

exactly. but this is a big announcement or should i say leak (?) by the chairman of a club that has obviously  been at a meeting regarding the future of, super league, super league 2 and the championships. or what ever it is going to be! there should be an official news release to state what is going on, Cmon Gav! :rtfm:

exactly. but this is a big announcement or should i say leak (?) by the chairman of a club that has obviously  been at a meeting regarding the future of, super league, super league 2 and the championships. or what ever it is going to be! there should be an official news release to state what is going on, Cmon Gav! :rtfm:

When I know, you will know!

When I know, you will know!

Are you not the clubs "media officer"? Would have thought you'd have known by now

Are you not the clubs "media officer"? Would have thought you'd have known by now

The club doesn't know yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if the RFL still didn't either.

I've been trying to find out both on behalf of York and LoveRugbyLeague.com, with no joy as yet!

The club doesn't know yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if the RFL still didn't either.

I've been trying to find out both on behalf of York and LoveRugbyLeague.com, with no joy as yet!

Why post it if you don't know anything Gav got a feeling there's only one team being relegated but its only here say.

Why post it if you don't know anything Gav got a feeling there's only one team being relegated but its only here say.

I didn't post it, the Chairman did.

Will season ticket prices be reduced now we in champ 1 cause theyll be fewer games im led to beleive

Will season ticket prices be reduced now we in champ 1 cause theyll be fewer games im led to beleive

Yes, its mentioned in today's press article. If you've already bought one your overpayment will be refunded

I didn't post it, the Chairman did.

Splitting hairs Gav. You posted a link to the chairmans tweet, you "work" for said chairman, are the lines of communication really that bad?

Splitting hairs Gav. You posted a link to the chairmans tweet, you "work" for said chairman, are the lines of communication really that bad?

Not between me an John they aren't.

As I said, as soon as the RFL know, the Knights will know, then the fans will know!

Gav if the lines of communication between you and the chairman are good, then from the above tweet the chairman is aware that they "will be a definate route into super league 2", he must be aware of the options the RL have offered? So what are the options?

Gav if the lines of communication between you and the chairman are good, then from the above tweet the chairman is aware that they "will be a definate route into super league 2", he must be aware of the options the RL have offered? So what are the options?

They haven't offered any definite options yet, other than an assurance to York that there will be a route in to SL2 next season.

I promise you, as soon as we know, you will know!

All in today's Press. Nothing official, no decision yet taken, but from what I've heard there will most probably be a way back up in 2014.

So we can now assume that at least 4, maybe 5, teams will be relegated next year, and that Toulouse won't be joining? Otherwise them plans are scuppered.

Being unbiased I would go for the playoff option, purely that I didn't even think there would be anyone going up next season. So does this mean positions 2 and lower mean nothing next year in C1?

HEY, I JUST REALISED.. We might win some silverware next year, Northern Rail Bowl!

One more question. Are Coventry joining C1 next year?

EDIT: Never has 'next year' been used so much in quick succession.

So we can now assume that at least 4, maybe 5, teams will be relegated next year, and that Toulouse won't be joining? Otherwise them plans are scuppered.

Being unbiased I would go for the playoff option, purely that I didn't even think there would be anyone going up next season. So does this mean positions 2 and lower mean nothing next year in C1?

HEY, I JUST REALISED.. We might win some silverware next year, Northern Rail Bowl!

One more question. Are Coventry joining C1 next year?

EDIT: Never has 'next year' been used so much in quick succession.

As long as its not Halifax we play in the playoff final :-(

Was unable to attend today's game due to work. Could anyone post a brief(ish) update on the Chairmans musings that were in today's programme, thanks in advance