Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEANO

jack lee

57 posts in this topic

Tom Carr is possibly the most talented player on our books ! Everyone has an occasional blip , but this kid would play prop if asked!

Also where has Austin Bell gone ? Is he injured ? Always seemed to run in with plenty of aggression & pace !

Tom Carr is possibly the most talented player on our books !

Johnston for me.

this kid would play prop if asked!

and?

He's a very good player, but some of his mistakes have proved to be quite costly, he still needs time to improve. So therefore, I propose he stays, hones his trade in C1 and come back up with us to SL2 as one of the best FB's in the league.

Johnston for me.

and?

He's a very good player, but some of his mistakes have proved to be quite costly, he still needs time to improve. So therefore, I propose he stays, hones his trade in C1 and come back up with us to SL2 as one of the best FB's in the league.

I completely agree!

I just hope we can sign Johnston on a permanent basis, if not I may cry.

gonna have to be a decent buy out another year at cas left and too good for championship one tbh

Could we for once have some big lads in the pack?

[/quote 

Could we for once have some big lads in the pack?

Presume you missed GT's interview on the rad after Sunday's game ?

Tom Carr is a young talented player I think a year in champ 2 wouldn't be a bad thing but the lad has ambitions like any other player and you have to remember at time the lad is only having a couple off hours kip after doing a night shift that has to take a toll at some point only time will tell what player are left and who gt brings in

Presume you missed GT's interview on the rad after Sunday's game ?

Would you like to enlighten us all? :)

Relegation has to be looked on positivly as you have to face reality. As an outsider to me you have an opportunity to build on your youth team to develop a TEAM that can bounce back. I remember Fev going down and the nucleous of the team they came back with has won the league 4 times on the bounce. Hunslet fans seem to be imploading

Would you like to enlighten us all? :)

Stated that he wants a bigger pack in 2014....( amongst other things ).

If every player we have had this season are to good to play champ1,why did we finish bottom of the the league?Maybe some of the so called better players could stick around next season and help us get us back to the championship and prove to us and themselves that their are better than champ1 players.

If every player we have had this season are to good to play champ1,why did we finish bottom of the the league?Maybe some of the so called better players could stick around next season and help us get us back to the championship and prove to us and themselves that their are better than champ1 players.

As a team we only had four/five players of Championship standard and those will sadly go.

Stated that he wants a bigger pack in 2014....( amongst other things ).

You know me better than that, mate and even if I did this is the last place they'd be bandied about. There will be contract offers flying like confetti at the moment !!

"If every player we have had this season are to good to play champ1,why did we finish bottom of the the league? Maybe some of the so called better players could stick around next season and help us get us back to the championship and prove to us and themselves that their are better than champ1 players."

As a team we only had four/five players of Championship standard and those will sadly go.

Question for both - did you think that we got Championship quality and input ( whatever you take that to be ? ) out of all, some, or any of our "better players" this season, and, if not, would you want them to stay for C1 ?

After all what has been said, lets face it, what time did jack have to speak to Batley, unless they visited him in hospital.

So, has jack signed.

According to his dad on Sunday, jack was waiting for a revised contract of mr. Guildford and has said he wants to remain at york.

Lets see what happens before we implode.

"If every player we have had this season are to good to play champ1,why did we finish bottom of the the league? Maybe some of the so called better players could stick around next season and help us get us back to the championship and prove to us and themselves that their are better than champ1 players."

Question for both - did you think that we got Championship quality and input ( whatever you take that to be ? ) out of all, some, or any of our "better players" this season, and, if not, would you want them to stay for C1 ?

Scott - Yes

Nicholson - Yes

Lee - Often

Brown - No

Ford - No

As I've posted earlier I would like the better players from the under 20s signed on along with 6 or 7 experienced C1 players and as you Andy have suggested bring back a few local lads who left for one reason or another

We will have to see who becomes available ! Get Brett Waller back he can do 80mins for Gateshead when he was with them so I' m sure he could put in a good 25mins with us !!! That's if donny would let him go . Just saying

We will have to see who becomes available ! Get Brett Waller back he can do 80mins for Gateshead when he was with them so I' m sure he could put in a good 25mins with us !!! That's if donny would let him go . Just saying

Last I heard Hull FC were looking at him!

Tom Carr is haven bound next season watch this space

carnt see it to be honest think he would struggle with his job out off rugby