Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

4 in a row

58 posts in this topic

Robin

You have now done several posts on this thread without falling out with Griff. Can we get back to normal service please, it's getting a bit concerning !

Rich

I stand admonishment!

Multiple references to his tedium and general opositional stances shall now be reassumed!

Thanks everyone for filling in my sporting knowledge. I just wish Griff could have done it without sounding like a know it all

Thanks everyone for filling in my sporting knowledge. I just wish Griff could have done it without sounding like a know it all

:lol::lol:

Diff league... diff criteria steve.

Its no more discriminatory tgan say the 3rd place team in div 4 of soccer goes up whereas tge 3rd place team in div 3 has to enter a play off.

Just fishing Robin......Look who we got to bite!

Sorry Frank. :pardon:

Just saying, like.

Just on the Superbowl, World Series etc line, these sports have playoffs as the teams play different schedules, in a balanced schedule where every team plays each other the same number of times, there is, in my opinion, no need for playoffs.

Just on the Superbowl, World Series etc line, these sports have playoffs as the teams play different schedules, in a balanced schedule where every team plays each other the same number of times, there is, in my opinion, no need for playoffs.

At $uperleague level, it helps pay the bills.  You can't say it's been anything but a huge financial success.  Below that, I'm not convinced.  Top four, I could cope with and there'd be a reasonable financial outcome.  But I've serious doubts about the profitability of the earlier play-off games, often played on Thursday and Friday nights in front of small crowds.