Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Browny

Congratulations Huddersfield

59 posts in this topic

Most consistent team and some great results over the course of the season. Fully deserved winners of the LLS - the challenge now is to keep it going for the play-offs.

Congrats to the Huddersfield fans on here, especially those who have been watching them for years at Fartown, the Galpharm and the Don Valley with little reward. It was good to see Ken Davy enjoying the moment.

Thirded. Well done Huddersfield; would love to see them go and complete the job now.

Congratulations to Huddersfield, team, coaching staff, backroom staff, long suffering fans and Ken Davey.

Easily the most consistent team this year, well deserved.

Well done Huddersfield, irrespective of what some say, LLS Winners is a great achievement. 

Hope their fans enjoy it.

Nice touch by Danny Brough handing the shield to Ken Davey first after he picked it up.

As in the match thread, well deserved, would be nice to keep those extra fans too.

Well done to Hudds for winning the League Leaders Shield.  It's a terrific piece of silverware; I used to love it when Saints won it so to all Hudds fans don't listen to anyone telling you it isn't as big as the GF.  It is, especially when it's taken 82 years to win!

Very pleased for Huddersfield. Great achievement. Most consistent team this year by a long way. Finishing top should merit much more than it does at present, but changing that may take some time. Again, very well done.

Very pleased for Huddersfield. Great achievement. Most consistent team this year by a long way. Finishing top should merit much more than it does at present, but changing that may take some time. Again, very well done.

It helps that there is now a proper presentation and I believe there is also a financial prize of some sort.

Well done Huddersfield, been a long time coming. Keep it up now for the playoffs, be nice to have a new name on the SL trophy.

Well done Huddersfield.

I know if it was Widnes i'd be chuffed to bits.

It means you are the most consistent Team over the Season ( and not just a flash in the pan winning it from 5th )  :tongue:

Me & my 4 yo daughter really enjoyed the game, Well Done Giants

To put it in perspective, Swinton has won the League twice since Huddersfield Won the league last.

My Mrs spent the night doing Ironing, upstairs

Congrats to all giants fans especially those who stuck it out throughout the bad times.Congrats to Mr Davy and congrats to the team best in the league you have cemented your're place among the many great teams of your're illustrious past.Harold Wagstaffe will be smiling down on you

It helps that there is now a proper presentation and I believe there is also a financial prize of some sort.

Thanks! Wasn't aware of that.

Congrats to all involved at the Giants on an excellent campaign by far the most consistent team this year!