Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Browny

Congratulations Huddersfield

59 posts in this topic

On the contrary - Michael Lawrence looks to have got quite excited.

Yeah, he looks like he's excited for a different reason haha.

But you have to look at Broughy with it in one hand looking at his dinner plate.

I do like Ant's suggestion though. Keep the shield as a token of history but a huge commemorative shield for the year. I'd have it similar to the NRL in that they have all the minor premiers on it from years gone (and I'd go as far back as possible).

great to see another team break the mould and win the league leaders shield............

I really hope Huddersfield reach the grand final and my team warrington too. For Two reasons. 1 The grand final should be 1v2 as the have been the most consistent teams over 27 rounds. 2. Huddersfield can't beat warrington!

I really hope Huddersfield reach the grand final and my team warrington too. For Two reasons. 1 The grand final should be 1v2 as the have been the most consistent teams over 27 rounds. 2. Huddersfield can't beat warrington!

You're right on both counts lol

Though this will be where we break our duck :P

An unqualified congratulations to Huddersfield and their fans. It is much better now that the LLS is formally recognised. I think there wasn't even a shield for the first few years of the play offs was there?

I also don't actually mind the trophy. Bigger doesn't always equal better. ...Courtney goodwill trophy anyone?

An unqualified congratulations to Huddersfield and their fans. It is much better now that the LLS is formally recognised. I think there wasn't even a shield for the first few years of the play offs was there?

I also don't actually mind the trophy. Bigger doesn't always equal better. ...Courtney goodwill trophy anyone?

IIRC Bradford in 2003 were the first team to receive the LLS.

And if the shield had some design, it would maybe be OK to be a bit small. The fact that it's just a small plain silver dish with a SL logo in the middle is what makes it ######!