Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allanblue

new coach

145 posts in this topic

Grimmer staying at Hunslet as is maples

How come you knew before me are you on the BOD

yeah he is

yeah he is

All these new poster have got me puzzled who,s who lol

You gave it away Col when you said to Andy at York , that we'll beat you next year , unless you have , born in Hunslet on your passport , lol

not the only two either

More players signing up tomorrow. Things are looking good so far but lets not get too complacent. We can't expect to walk this league. 

Chisholm has got himself a deal with fev too.... Some how

Jesus , I would not  even have him as a ball boy.

More players signing up tomorrow. Things are looking good so far but lets not get too complacent. We can't expect to walk this league. 

We should though.

Great news about the Quality of players signing for next season ,Darren Williams is an asset and doing a Priceless job for Hunslet . WELL DONE ... DE j vu ? Without wanting to burst anyones "Excpectations" bubbles ... Warrington under Paul Cullen could nt win a sausage . Along came TONY SMITH , The rest is history ... I Wont say anymore ,apart from GOOD LUCK Saturday . Come On The WIRE !!!!!!!

Garry Lord stepping down as assistant coach 5 years at Hunslet best of luck for the future Garry.

Good luck Gary. A loyal servant to the club.

Shame it is not Wainhouse going.

Spot on Cardigan

Good luck Gary. A loyal servant to the club.

Shame it is not Wainhouse going.

you won't get any arguments from me on that one

Don't hate anyone would rather have lordy a loyal servant of the club and a good lad but all you that said we had too many coaches must be pleased

For me Gary Lord , worked with Paul March doing a Fantastic job... The guy that let/took Hunslet down , Needs to take a long look in the mirror !!! Good Luck and Best Wishes to Gary Lord.....

And all you that wanted leeds should be pleased with keeping wainhouse instead of lordy.....job done!!!

http://www.hunslethawks.co.uk/news-500-popular-lord-leaves-assistant-role.html

leaving due to "work commitments"

Hunslet Hawks RLFC can confirm the departure of Assistant Coach Gary Lord with immediate effect.
Lord has been on the coaching staff at the club for 5 years working under Graeme Hallas, Paul March and most recently Barry Eaton and was in temporary charge after the departure of Hallas.

Director of Rugby Darren Williams said “It’s a sad day for the club losing such a popular member of the backroom team, Gary was a pleasure to have around and always raised spirits with his infectious attitude to the game and life in general.

His work commitments have changed and he wouldn’t have been able to commit to the hours needed to fulfil the role, he’s been a rock over the last 5 years and leaves the club on good terms and we hope to see him back at South Leeds to watch a few games in 2014.

Williams added “We don’t envisage replacing Gary and Barry Eaton’s assistants will remain as Jonny Wainhouse and Mark Cass.”    

Sad to see gary go there will be something else missing now first dry blackthorn then this wot next strongbow?