Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackbeard

FOXY LADY

6 posts in this topic

Spoke to Margaret today ,, Stevo the legend and she was very disappointed you did'nt come see her , she'd bought a new top from Marks and Spencers and was wearing a new line of Avon lipstick.............WOW :drag::girldevil:

Apologies, should have come in and explained. As soon as I saw the The crowds I went in early to secure my seat. I like my seat and didnt want any fev fans nicking it.

Apologies, should have come in and explained. As soon as I saw the The crowds I went in early to secure my seat. I like my seat and didnt want any fev fans nicking it.

I'm sure Margaret will accept your apology Stevo , over a pie and pea supper in the Phoenix bar this Friday , low lights , candles , Guinness in a tuxedo serenading the pair of you , flamenco guitar and rose in mouth............... :firstmove:

I'm sure Margaret will accept your apology Stevo , over a pie and pea supper in the Phoenix bar this Friday , low lights , candles , Guinness in a tuxedo serenading the pair of you , flamenco guitar and rose in mouth............... :firstmove:

and a guinness SPECIAL mars bar for dessert