Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Congratulations Featherstone Rovers

65 posts in this topic

Well done to all the players and coaches (been a few this year) on achieving the 4th LLS in a row.

By far the most consistent team outside SL for the last 4 years.  Now lets have our 2nd grand final win.

Well done to all the players and coaches (been a few this year) on achieving the 4th LLS in a row.

By far the most consistent team outside SL for the last 4 years.  Now lets have our 2nd grand final win.

Amazing achievement, well done particularly to the players who have had to face up to all sorts of disruption throughout the year. They've shown outstanding character and professionalism.

I'm not allowed to comment I support an SL club.

Padge you're making yourself sound pathetic.

Back to topic brilliant achievement, unmatched consistency and everyone at the club deserves praise for what's happening in and off the field. Up the chuffin rovers!!

Padge you're making yourself sound pathetic.

Back to topic brilliant achievement, unmatched consistency and everyone at the club deserves praise for what's happening in and off the field. Up the chuffin rovers!!

Sorry but the pathetic ones are those that believe that supporters of SL clubs don't care about teams outside of SL, I have been told many a time I don't care about such clubs and I have been told to keep my nose out of none SL business.

The pathetic people are those that tell me what I should and should not be allowed to comment on.

Well done Fev, that's a cracking achievement which represents years of planning, hard work and gradual progress.

Sorry but the pathetic ones are those that believe that supporters of SL clubs don't care about teams outside of SL, I have been told many a time I don't care about such clubs and I have been told to keep my nose out of none SL business.

The pathetic people are those that tell me what I should and should not be allowed to comment on.

No your pathetic.  Just could not help yourself could you?   Nice try at derailing a positive thread about Fev as usual.  Not posted on here for ages because of the likes of you and will refrain from doing so until the mods have the balls to deal with everyone who breaks rules equally.

Unbelievable! Just say 'well done' Padge if you really feel you want to. I'm sure no one will mind.

It was merely a matter of luck.    :tease:

.As Samuel Goldwyn remarked...."The harder I work, the luckier I get."     :clapping:   :clapping:

Been an odd season.....

BUT.... the buzz is back! Campbell played a blinder getting Longy in.

Padge, on 01 Sept 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

snapback.png

Unbelievable! Just say 'well done' Padge if you really feel you want to. I'm sure no one will mind.

2 peices of advice 
1 if you cant say anything positive then dont bother saying anything
2 it is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to speak and leave no doubt 

well done rovers , fantastic performance on and off the pitch this season

Well done Featherstone Rovers.  Congratulations.

Don't know what it is about Fev and the play-offs. Massive underachievers.

great to see featherstone choke again in the play offs...............well done the gallant youths