Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cableguy

Leigh Score Video Highlights

11 posts in this topic

Here are the highlights so those who couldn't make it appreciate what the team did. Those who came, a chance to relive...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm75JKNndw4

Get down to Donny and support the lads in the play-offs for the first time in 13 years

Excellent quality video - was that from the Leigh site ?

Great video, good to see the tries and superb conversion from Kieran Hyde to win the game. Pryce made his tries look easy.

That's a good video, but an even better win. To win a game from a losing position makes a change from the reverse scenarios we had earlier in the season. Pardon my ignorance, but why do the Centurions have a pig for a mascot?

Don't know why I'm whispering, I must have been pressing buttons that I don't understand again.

Werent they known as the SteamPigs, prior to the centurion era?

It isn't a pig, it's Tim Street.

HTH

I think Parky pig came about from a relationship between the club and one of their sponsors called Park inn. They also used to have a centurion mascot but it did not prove favourable with the supporters.

I think Parky pig came about from a relationship between the club and one of their sponsors called Park inn. They also used to have a centurion mascot but it did not prove favourable with the supporters.

Parkside Skoda, actually

You can watch the whole game on Leigh Centurions TV (in HD if you wish) for a one month fee of £3.50. You would also get access to the other features currently live on Leigh Centurions TV. £3.50 is a bargain - especially after your performance on Sunday.

To register, just follow the instructions from this link - and enjoy!

http://www.leighcenturions.com/centurionstv/register

Parkside Skoda, actually

Ah right I knew it was "Park" something. But back to the orignal question why a pig ? Was it somthing sombody had spare or was it planned from the start?