Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTerminator

Jack Lee

36 posts in this topic

Very unlikely he'll be leaving Leeds. Even more unlikely we'd be able to afford him. Rumour Mill value = 0.

Wait and see a lot more in it than you think

Just like the barmy 'rumour' about Leon Pryce and Damien Blanch that you've posted on the Rams forum? Three words - Must.Try.Harder.

Theres a rumour going round that jimmy keinhorst is leaving leeds and he would be interested in signing for batley

Why would he do that?

Dont have to try

Oh yes you do. For starters, you need to try and make the blatant transfer garbage that you're posting on various forums the least bit believable if you want to become a successful troll.

just had a word with blanchs daughter deirdre rasheed and she says he is signing at dewsbury next season

Now that is funny!

just had a word with blanchs daughter deirdre rasheed and she says he is signing at dewsbury next season

Did you confirm whilst on the phone to Deirdre Barlow that her son Sam has signed for Leigh at the same time , kill 2 birds with one stone ?

Keinhorst pffft , would prefer to see us get Jamie Cording from Huddersfield on a season long loan to be honest .

Theres a rumour going round that jimmy keinhorst is leaving leeds and he would be interested in signing for batley

I heard weeks ago he had signed for Fev but we are covered in that position

Am i going mad or do people take me serios

Yes.

Which am i mad or them?

You decide!