Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster2003

New Coach Required

273 posts in this topic

A few potential candidates were asked and said they weren't interested in applying. Of those who applied, there's a shortlist of three happy to accept the role on the terms offered.

Where's the lack of transparency?

A few potential candidates were asked and said they weren't interested in applying. Of those who applied, there's a shortlist of three happy to accept the role on the terms offered.

Where's the lack of transparency?

Only 1 left

Ha ha joking aside, rumour was he did put his hand in

Hilarious. Nearly sprayed my tea all over.

Ha ha joking aside, rumour was he did put his hand in

Not a rumour he really did put his self forward for a role with the club

has acky got a say in any of this selection? after all he still has a year left on his contract as he wasn't given the push with holty. also why did we get rid of Darren so quickly when there was no coach approached before his sacking. I know this is not the normal thing to do but I cant help thinking now that we are not scrapping the barrel but licking the lid of the jam pot.

has acky got a say in any of this selection? after all he still has a year left on his contract as he wasn't given the push with holty. also why did we get rid of Darren so quickly when there was no coach approached before his sacking. I know this is not the normal thing to do but I cant help thinking now that we are not scrapping the barrel but licking the lid of the jam pot.

Is this a secret code? Are we getting a former coach of the jameaters??

Anthony Murray is getting the job some very strong rumours

Told you pages back but people had a go and didn't believe me, was down to him and Wilkinson and Wilkinson gone Haven

might not be a bad choice he would be entering the realms of the professional game from an "international" coaching experience with the Scotland A team. I will reserve judgement and welcome him aboard if its true. :drinks:  

I think it would be a good appointment if true. He has been coaching in the NCL for a few years now and will have knowledge of the local amateur scene having coached and played against them, although no coaching experience in a professional capacity he comes with similar experience when cresta first took the job.

If true he has to be given a chance to prove himself and I hope he can make a success of it.

Holty was given the chance to prove himself for two years and in my reckoning, he did just that.

Promotion in year 1 and survival in year 2.

Seems like proving yourself doesnt mean much.

Just my opinion.

If true he has to be given a chance to prove himself and I hope he can make a success of it.

Announced tomorrow