Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster2003

New Coach Required

273 posts in this topic

George Clooney, the badger-haired Hollywood heart-throb?

He's exactly who we don't want. No experience and no local knowledge ( and zero chance he would be considered )

It's a wind up.

neither had sean long but campbell played a blinder gettin him onside

neither had sean long but campbell played a blinder gettin him onside

But Long had a short spell as an assistant coach at Wigan. He was given that gig because it was known that he had the makings of a decent coach. The reason he left Wigan after only 3 months wasn't that he could not coach, more that he couldn't fit in with the set up there.

He has made a good start at Fev, but he's a bit of a loose canon.....watch out for fireworks !!!

Heard that crestas decided not to take the job and stick with BARLA

anyone know what's happening? its very quiet on here...

Heard that crestas decided not to take the job and stick with BARLA

That would be a shame for us but good news for Dalton and BARLA.

For me there is only one person right for the job, he has got the experience and knowledge that we need to take the team forward and hopefully get us into super league 2

For me there is only one person right for the job, he has got the experience and knowledge that we need to take the team forward and hopefully get us into super league 2

Welcome to the forum,but go on then ......who?

Cresta, he has done a fantastic up at Dalton not just the open age team but by putting a structure in place starting with the mini section and we are starting to see players come through the mini's in to the open age set up. He also has the experience of coaching at this level that the club needs

Cresta, he has done a fantastic up at Dalton not just the open age team but by putting a structure in place starting with the mini section and we are starting to see players come through the mini's in to the open age set up. He also has the experience of coaching at this level that the club needs

According to this forum, he has turned it down.

That's great news if he has done, as of yesterday I'm aware that he was still thinking it over wether he has made his mind up since then I don't know, if he does accept it he will be a big loss to Dalton but Barrow will gain one hell of a coach

Well we will just have to be patient, but there are certain things I know,

We have a great set of fans who are 110% behind the Raiders.

The players who have signed to date are 110% behind the Raiders.

The new Coach has also got to be 110% behind the Raiders, whoever it is.

Cresta has turned it down. He doesn't want to le anybody down Dalton, BARLA. Maybe Barrow (Des) should have looked after him and not let him down/go/sack him.

Hope the rumours of Gary Charlton are not true!!!!

Bit of a Stupid question here,

We all now know Cresta doesn't want the job of Coach at the Raiders as he was going to be paid Buttons ( NOT FROM ME THAT ONE ) Can a member of the B.O.D. put an end to all the speculation surrounding Barrow Raiders, Surely it cant take as long as it has to announce the new Coach, Can a Member of the B.O.D. also tell me Why are we signing player's on Two Year Contracts Whilst we haven't got a Coach. The new Coach may have his own idea's and Agenda.!!

I await with Trepidation.

Goudie.

IMHO we shouldve got Mossy and Bruie signed for 2 years as well ;) 

Couple of names in the frame mentioned in today's League Weekly, on Nosey Parkers page.

Couple of names in the frame mentioned in today's League Weekly, on Nosey Parkers page.

who were they mate ?