Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster2003

New Coach Required

273 posts in this topic

After watching many a training session, I actually think Deano would be up to it. Got the club at heart.

The only other local i can think of with the experience of coaching at this level is Stuart Wilkinson, not sure what he's doing nowadays?

Why is it a joke ? The only people to turn it down are acky and cresta ? Both have valid reasons .

And dean marwood, broady and Kurt haggerty

stu Wilkinson was working for the RFL at Lakes college up the coast but has just handed his notice in ????

Oh and Phil many thanks for the clarification

Lee

And dean marwood, broady and Kurt haggerty

Broady never turned it down though did he, just told the evening mail he didnt want the job, theres a difference between being offered the job and turning it down, and saying you dont want the job.

Broady never turned it down though did he, just told the evening mail he didnt want the job, theres a difference between being offered the job and turning it down, and saying you dont want the job.

There's not really a difference...

There's not really a difference...

There is a difference between not wanting the job and not bein offered the job

A certain helper...been offered before.

I get it, you mean Tracey out the Raiders Bar don't you?

Anything for free drinks you Mike!

Louise has her coaching badge Brian. lol

Hope its announced soon...

The NWEmail says all will be revealed on Wednesday, I can't wait.

My prediction is Stu Wilkinson or possibly Hairy Biker Dave Myers if he gets knocked out of Strickly tonight?

Anyone else has any predictions/speculations/blind guessing please post.

The NWEmail says all will be revealed on Wednesday, I can't wait.

My prediction is Stu Wilkinson or possibly Hairy Biker Dave Myers if he gets knocked out of Strickly tonight?

Anyone else has any predictions/speculations/blind guessing please post.

Nobody is getting knocked out of strictly this week so Dave Myers is unavailable ;)

Just heard from my source in Australia that a certain Mr Catic is in line for the job. Apparantly whilst being back home he has found God and is keen to come back and right all his wrongs. Ned will take up a player coach role playing for free but receiving a fee for his coaching. You heard it here 1st....

Just heard from my source in Australia that a certain Mr Catic is in line for the job. Apparantly whilst being back home he has found God and is keen to come back and right all his wrongs. Ned will take up a player coach role playing for free but receiving a fee for his coaching. You heard it here 1st....

LOL .. Brilliant.

would love that to be true but I just cant see it after all that's happened...Also we have no sponsorship for overseas players. My company has just gone through the registration to work in Ozzy and it takes months to gain....That's the reason I fought for someone to take over from me as registered admin when I left and gain the renewal. Not sure how long it takes to bring Ozzy's over here but if its the same process as sponsoring UK workers over there its about 6 months!

:drinks:

im sure we will hear this week.

I hear they are negotiations with Travellers Choice as rumour has it they have the best coaches in Cumbria!!!...lmao...sorry...

Heard interviews are complete and there's a Board meeting tomorrow so I reckon Thursday

Does he get a club bike as part of the deal?

im sure we will hear this week.

I hear they are negotiations with Travellers Choice as rumour has it they have the best coaches in Cumbria!!!...lmao...sorry...

I think the travelling support would prefer Hodgsons ;)