Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiln7

Team for batley

159 posts in this topic

Thackray sinbinned and Flanaghan also sinbinned.

Yes I wasn't having a pop . Missed him in a game like this . We've seen by now Miller isn't a fullback , and Carter has vanished ?

If Carters not interested get shot I say , had a season to forget.

Scored again under posts so 68 - 22.

I think it is now time to start being a more professional outfit because next season is going to be tough just to stay in what will be SL2 and we can't have so much unprofessionalism all round.

Thackray back on and gets his hatrick converted 68 - 28

What happens .. It's 60 odd ???

Ha are you for real? Didn't one of your posts get screenshoted by one of the players not so long ago for being too negative? That why you stayed away from the board?

You blaming Carl forber then for today eh... God for bid a half might need a pack... But he seems to have played very well today - after a run in the side hell who would have thought it... One thing for sure - he's done better than ###### briscoe today hasn't he...

So you don't rate Briscoe ... He never plays ( so I was dreaming watching him ) ... But you rave over Forber . But you're always right .

Never said I don't rate him but why sign him up on our budget when he won't ya every week.... We then have to find a replacement .... Who can cover... Who is good enough to play weekly... So what's the point !!!!

What you on about , I wasn't even in the country ?

Really.. Someone else maybe posting as you then.....

Ha ha ha

Do I come across as the type to spit the dummy after giving an opinion ? Deary me . You say I did ... I was on holiday . Deary me keep up. After Keighley game which is I guess what your on about .