Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

05/09/13 - Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

164 posts in this topic

Wigan really didn't want to win, Leeds could have only lost by playing worse which would have been obvious. Leeds outsmarted tonight.

Wigan really didn't want to win, Leeds could have only lost by playing worse which would have been obvious. Leeds outsmarted tonight.

Are you accusing Wigan of throwing the game.

Wigan have not beaten any of the top 3 this season, closest was the draw against us. They only have 3 SL wins over teams in the top half of the table. Which is surprising given how well they seem to have done.

I think that was the best that Leeds have played in a televised game for quite a while. It seems like they've woken up just in time for the playoffs... Whoever would've thought? :biggrin:

Looks like they'll be a post season force once again. I certainly wouldn't bet against them.

Looks that way to me.

Personally I don't think Wigans 6,7 and 9 are good enough for them. I know they won the CC but let's be fair they had the easiest draw to get there then the conditions wee a leveller.

Hall has been immense in this game

Indeed, he put in a world class performance there and thoroughly deserved the man of the match award.

Did our last win against Leeds count?

Leeds completely bested us in every respect. Fantastic effort from every one of them.

Where's that cup final tape again?

Be sad not to be going to Wire.

Did our last win against Leeds count?

Leeds completely bested us in every respect. Fantastic effort from every one of them.

Where's that cup final tape again?

Be sad not to be going to Wire.

You really want to watch that cup final again? I know you lot won but it was a dire affair!

Well beaten. Two weeks and done in the playoffs the way Wigan are playing. I'd try Hampshire next week, need something and he can't be a worse option than Green at stand off.

Good game that and Leeds good value for the win, Easy to see why Leeds fans are raving about Peacock this season, Wigan didn't look at their best and to be fair they haven't for a while, still gave it a good go for me.

What has happened to Wigan???

Lets be honest Wigan were lucky to still be in the game at half time, great defence though!

Great game but looks like Wigan's season is over, no chance against Hudds!

What has happened to Wigan???

Lets be honest Wigan were lucky to still be in the game at half time, great defence though!

Great game but looks like Wigan's season is over, no chance against Hudds!

I actually think they will beat Hudds next week

Look at Wigans results over the last couple of Months

Even in victory they have been far from convincing

Leeds looked good in parts, next week they'll be against a much better team in much better form.

Look at Wigans results over the last couple of Months

Even in victory they have been far from convincing

Leeds looked good in parts, next week they'll be against a much better team in much better form.

Wigan's form in the second half of the season isn't worthy of the playoffs. A season of two halves - the best team in the league until the end of April, woeful since.

I'd play some of the kids next week, they were far more entertaining last week.

The most fustrating thing is that Wigan have been very average second half of the season but still manage to win Challenge Cup, I suppose sign of a great team just having a dip lol!

Nice opinion but wrong

An opinion can't be wrong HTH and anyway it was more of a prediction, which could be wrong but you cannot possibly know this until Thursday, again HTH.

The most fustrating thing is that Wigan have been very average second half of the season but still manage to win Challenge Cup, I suppose sign of a great team just having a dip lol!

They managed to win the CC as they had the easiest run in to the CC that you could possibly have, they then faced a hull side who seem to think the ball was made of soap.

I still think they'll win on Thursday.