Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

06/09/13 - Hull FC v St Helens KO 8pm

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • St Helens
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

67 posts in this topic

FC by a distance. They're a much better side.

Erm hi there, exiled wiganer. I'd like to challenge the assertion you made in this post.

Good spell of hull pressure comes to nowt with another knock on.

Terrific play with two kicks from saints sees Swift over. Generous applause from the home crowd.

6-32.

Good spell of hull pressure comes to nowt with another knock on.

Hull knocking on! I don't believe it.

Erm hi there, exiled wiganer. I'd like to challenge the assertion you made in this post.

lol

Start by looking up subtext, consider the motivation of the writer and whether he is a reliable narrator on these matters.

If you're still struggling, let me know and I'll spell it out.

Start by looking up subtext, consider the motivation of the writer and whether he is a reliable narrator on these matters.

Haha, yes what a funny and obviously sarcastic post that was...

Well, 1 out 2 ain't too bad.

I guess we must have played better than last week then, although the number of knock ons we made doesn't encourage me greatly against teams who are not struggling to get over Wembley and numerous injuries.

Nowt like as funny as your "wise after the event" post though.

Nah, you were just wrong.

Nah, you were just wrong.

If you predict the same result without giving it a moment's thought, sadly you'll be wrong now and again. Saints will definitely lose next week, that's for sure.

I'm surprised and obviously delighted by that margin. It should give us a nice confidence boost ahead of next week.

It sounds like Swift continued to impress. I'd be happy going into next season with him and Makinson as our starting wingers, though I think the latter would make a fine fullback if Lomax was to spend time at standoff.

Nowt like as funny as your "wise after the event" post though.

Unless, of course, that his reply was sarcastic too.....

I'm surprised and obviously delighted by that margin. It should give us a nice confidence boost ahead of next week.

It sounds like Swift continued to impress. I'd be happy going into next season with him and Makinson as our starting wingers, though I think the latter would make a fine fullback if Lomax was to spend time at standoff.

Saints played well but they really didn't have to get out of 2nd gear we were awful handing possession over in a series of comical brain farts.

Bang goes HKRs chance of the Grand Final. We cannot beat Saints in a season...can we?

Puts Wigans youth team performance in context last week. And I guess reflects on the poor performance by Wigan at Wembley and before and since.

Feel sorry for Hull and their fans... 3 weeks ago they were beginning to "believe" now its a case of "behave".

Still they will miss the pleasure of Rovers filling out the KC next weekend and probably gloating over another play off season win. Spoilt my end of season again! 

whoops,so excited   "beating Saints 4  times in a season"

Oh, I do stick by my team pal, don't worry about that.

And anything I post on here is usually light hearted stuff designed to give the likes of SteveReed and HKRAwayDays summat to nibble at in good humour which they usually do.

Accept my postings for what they are, like you mentioned, a bit of banter and you might enjoy the forum a bit more.

And you're probably correct, can't see us getting too far in the play offs but then, I couldn't see us getting to Wembley and look what happened....actually, you're right, stuff getting to Old Trafford, come on Saints...

You were right with your prediction but way off with the score, I must admit I thought it would have been closer than that, I do enjoy the forum and all of the banter that is why we rugby fans get on so well, most of it is taken with a pinch of salt, judging by what I have read it sounds as though Hull carried on from the way they played at Wembley it has to be disheartening  as a Hull fan when you know your team can play so much better.

Still they will miss the pleasure of Rovers filling out the KC next weekend and probably gloating over another play off season win. Spoilt my end of season again! 

Behind every cloud....

Saints played well but they really didn't have to get out of 2nd gear we were awful handing possession over in a series of comical brain farts.

Saints only have two gears: first and reverse.