Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weloveyouwakefield2

Castleford agree terms for Rangi Chase transfer

29 posts in this topic

That cryptic press release in full:

Chase Terms Agreed

Castleford Tigers can confirm that terms have been agreed with an unnamed club for the transfer of Rangi Chase.

Chase has also agreed personal terms with the club and will be presented by them in the near future.

We can also confirm that we will soon be announcing more signings for next season following the earlier announcements that Frankie Mariano and Ashley Gibson will be joining Castleford Tigers in 2014.

Aren't Salford coincidentally unveiling a load of signings on Thursday?

still have a feeling it is saints......with hohaia going to salford.

Would never rule anything out , but I don't see a horse called Lance Hohaia running in the 2 pm at Haydock Park , and if one did would it win ?

Warrington to make 11th hour bid................................ ;) 

Aren't Salford coincidentally unveiling a load of signings on Thursday?

Including Gareth Hock I believe.

Nah, Brown's signing him as a replacement for Puletua.

Ive posted on here numerous times who is signing going back to April/May time. Hock, Chase, Puletua with Kirmond, Amor and others to follow.

Ive posted on here numerous times who is signing going back to April/May time. Hock, Chase, Puletua with Kirmond, Amor and others to follow.

Well done, give yourself a cookie.

Sorry, was just pointing out as people keep on continuously posting stuff about players going to places that are incorrect. Just trying to clarify for people  :ph34r:

Sorry, was just pointing out as people keep on continuously posting stuff about players going to places that are incorrect. Just trying to clarify for people  :ph34r:

If you said Kirmond was off all the way back in April, how/why did Wakefield turn down an offer for him last week, let alone him recently signing a new deal?

If you said Kirmond was off all the way back in April, how/why did Wakefield turn down an offer for him last week, let alone him recently signing a new deal?

It wouldn't shock me if he went. Didn't Tim Smith just sign a new deal?

It wouldn't shock me if he went. Didn't Tim Smith just sign a new deal?

Oh I'm not disputing that, I just wondered how carlos had the scoop back in April, before said developments...

Kirmond was one of the ones from earlier in the year to be fair, and I think he was actually happy to stay, however, although they turned the offer down middle of last week, the club stance has changed. They arent likely to announce that they have changed their stance , although there was talk of more sales subsequently. Mate, i was surprised as you when i was told this given the new deal.

BTW, that wont be announced tomorrow but the two from batley will, along with Tommy Lee and a kid from parramatta. Maloney/Mullaney??

I bet cas are surprised Rangi Chase has signed for salford!! maybe they did it through a third party agent and didnt say which club he was signing for!!!

Strange that so many people who "knew" that he was not signing for Salford are now silent. Are apologies in order?

Strange that so many people who "knew" that he was not signing for Salford are now silent. Are apologies in order?

who said this?