Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baaarrow

NEW SIGNINGS ?

91 posts in this topic

According to Radio Cumbria this morning Barrow Raiders have made their SECOND signing in the space of 24 hours.

"Danny Jones " has been signed from Keighley Cougars. ????

Decent player but who's the 1st signing then ?

So either the new coach is giving the nod to these new signings or the BOD are signing players who they want, hope its the former otherwise we will be going back to the DJ days when the coach had players he didn't want.

according to Radio Cumbria this morning 1st signing is Andrew Dawson re-signing. I for one am very pleased he has re-signed as best prop we had last two seasons.

according to Radio Cumbria this morning 1st signing is Andrew Dawson re-signing. I for one am very pleased he has re-signed as best prop we had last two seasons.

And the other signing is the re-signing of Danny Jones, not the Keighley one!

The other signing is the re-signing of Danny Jones, not the Keighley one! according to the Barrow Raiders official facebook page

'Barrow Raiders are pleased to announce that Andrew Dawson and Danny Jones have signed new contracts for next season' from BR facebook

Good work Bod! Looking forward to hear who else is coming on board

Both been class this year sure the new coach whoever he is will be happy to have them in the team

Two solid consistent players, would rather have that Danny Jones than the other anyway!

Hope brad brennan signs on again!

so do I and I thought he was superb early to mid season although I thought he was carrying that Knee injury for the last few games

Signed for Leigh I think

I was told that at the Swinton game by someone who knows him ... but I was hoping it may have been IF we got relegated ??? Lets cling to that hope until something official is announced !

Any truth on the rumour Harrison is off to leigh on 2 yr contract..

None whatsoever

As these 1 year contracts again?

Surely we need to start locking players contracts down long term rather than this shambles of squad building year in year out

trouble with 2 yr contracts is that if we end up in tier 3 (or whatever the numpties at the RFL call it), next years part of the contract would probably have to be amended accordingly ?????

It's on the Raiders Facebook page that there will be a big announcement at the presentation night tonight and that's news of this massive coup have been kept under wraps, player or coach I wonder?

Probably just trying to sell more tickets.

ha ha ha nice 1