Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeeBriersIsGod

**Kevin Penny Confirmed **

12 posts in this topic

Shame, but good luck to him.

Strange one this . not the 1st player that was on the fans mind. 12 month contract £15,000 WIN WIN for warrington i think. If successfull then further 2 year contract, Hopefully he has matured since he was with us a few years ago. Lets hope we now get rid of RHYS WILLIAMS. He is shockingly bad. Steals a wage at warrington. I hope he doesnt go to you though.

I would have Rhys Williams any day. He has been great for us and has got stuck in to the task and scored some good tries. Lets hope Mr Smith lets us have him. I look forward to seeing him play for Wales in the RLWC.

Riggy

Williams has played better for us than Evans this season once he settled in. I'd have him back as a permanent fixture any day although would he like to go part time and would he be as effective whilst such?

Williams for us?

Yes please

Highly unlikely though I think

Good luck penny...go and prove them all wrong

A pleasure to watch in a lions shirt

Williams wont stay at us im sure of that. only question is will he take a paycut and play part time?

12 month contract £15,000 WIN WIN for warrington i think.

Now I know very little about the salaries paid in "full-time" rugby league but £15k is barely above the minimum wage these days.  KP (aged 26) is quoted "I am made up to be coming back into the full-time environment after a couple of years working in a normal job as well" -

Can you afford to give up a job for £15k per annum contract?

he is only on 15,000 as it is a 1 year contract. Chris riley was only on 20,000 per year untill he signed a contract extension a few weeks ago.

Thanks but my point was, is £15k per annum considered a "full-time" contract which would allow Penny to give up other work and concentrate on just Warrington rugby (and therefore allowing him to grasp the opportunity fully)?

I am confused by what is considered "full time" rugby :dontknow:

im not sure i know some players for warrington get a house to live in or something like that... I know that through working for a utility company .