Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Workington Predictions

56 posts in this topic

My post about the other match was that the report on the game gave no credit to Town's defence nothing else but it got twisted out of context. Likewise my post today was in response to "toffee's" sarcastic remark about him wondering if any Town fans would want a dvd. I was saying that instead of him wondering what Town fans would want he should look at his own clubs faults. As it happens I don't want a dvd but I did pay over the odds for the last one as a donation to BISSA.

My post about the other match was that the report on the game gave no credit to Town's defence nothing else but it got twisted out of context. Likewise my post today was in response to "toffee's" sarcastic remark about him wondering if any Town fans would want a dvd. I was saying that instead of him wondering what Town fans would want he should look at his own clubs faults. As it happens I don't want a dvd but I did pay over the odds for the last one as a donation to BISSA.

So in your comment today you gave no credit to our attack, same difference!

Club or team's faults? Just curious about that one.

And when you say you paid over the odds, do you mean you paid the normal price but also added an extra amount as a donation, for which I thank you!

And when you say you paid over the odds, do you mean you paid the normal price but also added an extra amount as a donation, for which I thank you!

Correct.

Do apoligise for sarcasum agreed un called for my mistake for what i took as sarcasm prevously again im at fault ok:-(

My post about the other match was that the report on the game gave no credit to Town's defence nothing else but it got twisted out of context. Likewise my post today was in response to "toffee's" sarcastic remark about him wondering if any Town fans would want a dvd. I was saying that instead of him wondering what Town fans would want he should look at his own clubs faults. As it happens I don't want a dvd but I did pay over the odds for the last one as a donation to BISS

Town played very well last time, but this time we were awesome, sorry for your "9" injuries but we can only play whats in front of you and we did and played well.