Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suzzy

Players in and out for 2014 and the prospects

180 posts in this topic

Looks like we've signed a few more players..Luke stention a prop who played at York last year, From what I've seen of him not a bad player but not the biggest prop wears his heart on his sleeve and wil give 100%! Danny ansell signed bk on but honestly don't think he wil get much game time and Matthew Cook from wakey academy don't know nothing about him

Squad is now up to 27 wont need to bring in many rhinos if these lads are to get a start so lets give them all a chance before D/R is introduced.

Squad is now up to 27 wont need to bring in many rhinos if these lads are to get a start so lets give them all a chance before D/R is introduced.

There's gonna be 10 players each week without game time. They won't be around long if they don't get to play so expect to lose 5 or 6 in the New Year.

With the Hetherington's now running the show at Leeds and Wakefield I guess many of the Leeds players I.e Sutcliffe for example will be going to Wakey. If anything we will be offered the players with shirt numbers 28+. I personally don't think these lads are any better than what we have already.